Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) (1110 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
We send our children to school not because we don't like them or because we are broke or because the school environment or food is better.No we send this children to school to learn in all aspects,character ,intellectually and spiritually.
You are allowed to discipline them but when your disciplinary measures becomes aimed at instilling fear and hurting the child to exert your superiority then you have lost in disciplining that child.He gets hurts,looks at you as superior true but never learns.you bullied him into submission.
We sent this boy to your school (JS3) and you return him back to us like this for a missing bulb of not more than #200 what happened to paying for damages.You flogged a group of them because you did not know who truly did it.
I speak for all of them but most importantly for this my boy for you (u.E Ibrahim) watched as blood seeped from his back wetting his shirt and you continued flogging . Nothing justifies this act for you have caused him deep pains and scars for life.
This is not discipline,this is inhumane,babaric and wicked at its root.This is an act of violence against this children and the school is doing nothing about it shows that you all share a common view of equating violence against children to discipline.Such energy and rage is better channelled in the the war Zone.You have no business being around children.You are not training ANIMALS but people's children that they love and nurtured.#I SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN#
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by victormeg(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Silumi:
We send our children to school not because we don't like them or because we are broke or because the school environment or food is better.No we send this children to school to learn in all aspects,character ,intellectually and spiritually.
You are allowed to discipline them but when your disciplinary measures becomes aimed at instilling fear and hurting the child to exert your superiority then you have lost in disciplining that child.He gets hurts,looks at you as superior true but never learns.you bullied him into submission.
We sent this boy to your school (JS3) and you return him back to us like this for a missing bulb of not more than #200 what happened to paying for damages.You flogged a group of them because you did not know who truly did it.
I speak for all of them but most importantly for this my boy for you (u.E Ibrahim) watched as blood seeped from his back wetting his shirt and you continued flogging . Nothing justifies this act for you have caused him deep pains and scars for life.
This is not discipline,this is inhumane,babaric and wicked at its root.This is an act of violence against this children and the school is doing nothing about it shows that you all share a common view of equating violence against children to discipline.Such energy and rage is better channelled in the the war Zone.You have no business being around children.You are not training ANIMALS but people's children that they love and nurtured.#I SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN#
Picture evidence pls so that it can be forwarded to directorate of education, nigerian army headquarters.thanks
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Haha, wat is this? The person that did this doesn't have a child or what?
Do unto others what u want them to do to u
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
[img][/img]
Silumi:
[img][/img]

Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Silumi:
[img][/img]

Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Silumi post=63308112][/quote]

Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Silumi(f): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
victormeg:

Picture evidence pls so that it can be forwarded to directorate of education, nigerian army headquarters.thanks
I have attached them please this will be most appreciated before they kill someone.
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Ayomideen(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
this is a barbaric and inhumane act,an act of sheer wickedness and pure evil mehn I can't imagine the kind of pain the guy must have gone through So sorry for the victim

something has to be done!
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Ayomideen(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
this is a barbaric and inhumane act,an act of sheer wickedness and pure evil mehn I can't imagine the kind of pain the guy must have gone through So sorry for the victim

something has to be done!
Re: Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) by Sonyworld(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don chop pass this one na... Those days in Command. Abeg, I am proud to be an Ex-Commando.

(1) (Reply)

Two Days After Her Wedding, Lady Dies Of A Slight Stomach Ache (photos) / Beware Of This Scam Method Now Oooo! / Bokoharam: Any More Protest From IPOB Members For Biafra Freedom Again We Will A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.