Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS (651 Views)

What Becomes Of Family And Relatives Of Criminals Whose Crime Become Public? / Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I actually need your assistance all, someone duped me of 1.4 million naira, then I lodge a complain to the Police through the influence of my lawyer, and after he was invited to the station, he actually went ahead to Panti because he knows a SARS officer there to petition against me that I was threatening him, moreover he haven't obeyed the police invitation for the petition I made to station first, moreover we were asked to bring the case to Panti through the influence he has there, although on getting there my lawyer went to the DC office to lodge a complain about it first, while we get there, but unknowing to us he have bribed all the officers, although God was on my side, although we were asked to take back the case to the station which he disobeyed, moreover SARS wanted me to write a statement to his petition for threat, which I stand my ground, saying to them I will rather die than write a statement to the petition of someone who disrespect a whole station and the DPO. After the DC of Panti signed the petition for it to be taken back to Lion building Police Station, although this man was there the next day to write his statement, then some people came to stand for his release, then the DPO interview us based on the petition, the guy admitted to pay me back my money, he wrote an undertaking, now he didn't fulfill his undertaking, I called my lawyer and the police officers in charge of the case, even the DPO of the station, from their response I realized that they have all compromised. Please help me. #REFORMSARSandPOLICE #TheyAreTheFriendsOfCriminals

Re: Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS by vetinosae: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Do you have a copy of the undertaking where he agreed to pay the money? Please try by every means to get this safely kept. secondly, does he have money to pay or does he work or owns any property that worth your cash value. if your answer is yes it is easy to start a civil proceedings. a summary trial at magistrate Court will do the needful. meet a lawyer.
Re: Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2020
vetinosae:
Do you have a copy of the undertaking where he agreed to pay the money? Please try by every means to get this safely kept. secondly, does he have money to pay or does he work or owns any property that worth your cash value. if your answer is yes it is easy to start a civil proceedings. a summary trial at magistrate Court will do the needful. meet a lawyer.

Does the court recognise police undertakings? On debt issues, what if they were signed under duress?
Re: Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS by Jabioro: 5:39am On Feb 28, 2020
mtinfx:

Does the court recognise police undertakings? On debt issues, what if they were signed under duress?
Yes..civil case
Re: Police And SARS Are The Friends Of CRIMINALS by adecz: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Let your lawyer guide you
to write a petition to the commissioner
of police, all the police officers go
wake up.

Do it & thank me later.

Meanwhile, what was the nature
of duping? Are there any written documents
to back your claim?

I hope say you no enter the guy
hand through longa throat bizness.

(1) (Reply)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Lambo Gini? Buhari Has F*cked Everyone / How Uk-based Nigerian Prey On Believers With Claims Of Curing Deadly Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.