Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. (472 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by Martinez19(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hypocrisy is not far from christiandom. Beware of the christian who:

1) says God can do all things but never depend on God.

2) keeps saying God is not a magician so as to escape calling unto God for the miraculous but gladly reads the separation of the red sea, calling down of fire from heaven, multiplication of fish and bread grin and the ten plagues by Moses, Elijah and Jesus respectively.

3) claims to know the bible but says that them and muslims serve one God and it's not about religion but the heart.

4) claims to be a follower of christ but snubs and backstabs friends when their friends fall into hard time, looks down on others and is very wicked.

5) preaches the Gospel to people and expects them to swallow it hook, line and sinkers yet doesn't take it seriously.

6) is so sure of the faith but doesn't 'know' the bible.

7) is logical deficit and lack in depth reasoning prowess.

cool who won't hesitate to steal your money.
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by enilove(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Hypocrisy is not far from christiandom. Beware of the christian who:

1) says God can do all things but never depend on God.

2) keeps saying God is not a magician so as to escape calling unto God for the miraculous but gladly reads the separation of the red sea, calling down of fire from heaven, multiplication of fish and bread grin and the ten plagues by Moses, Elijah and Jesus respectively.

3) claims to know the bible but says that them and muslims serve one God and it's not about religion but the heart.

4) claims to be a follower of christ but snubs and backstabs friends when their friends fall into hard time, looks down on others and is very wicked.

5) preaches the Gospel to people and expects them to swallow it hook, line and sinkers yet doesn't take it seriously.

6) is so sure of the faith but doesn't 'know' the bible.

7) is logical deficit and lack in depth reasoning prowess.

cool who won't hesitate to steal your money.

My opinion is that such people should not be called Christian but believers.

Christ does not steal neither are the above part of him.
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm of the strong opinion that all humans are hypocrites based on my experiences

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by LordKingsley: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm of the strong opinion that all humans are hypocrites based on my experiences
Seconded!
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by enilove(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Does that include you?

If all humans are hypocrites , were the apostles of Jesus among , if not , were they born different ? If yes , how would they make heaven and how would anyone make heaven since no hypocrite would make heaven.

Majority may be hypocrites but not all. Let's drop sins and strive to enter the strait gate , which no hypocrite will enter.

It is a great battle to live holy. I pray daily to be holy as our heavenly Father is Holy.
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

Does that include you?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

Does that include you?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by enilove(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
We all need prayers . You know we cannot remain an hypocrite and make heaven.
Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
enilove:

If all humans are hypocrites , were the apostles of Jesus among , if not , were they born different ? If yes , how would they make heaven and how would anyone make heaven since no hypocrite would make heaven.

Majority may be hypocrites but not all. Let's drop sins and strive to enter the strait gate , which no hypocrite will enter.

It is a great battle to live holy. I pray daily to be holy as our heavenly Father is Holy.

this sermon is unneeded cuz I ended my post with "based on my experiences", apostles of Jesus exist in a book and I haven't experienced them as they're impossible to experience

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Sort Of Christians. by Martinez19(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

"Women Are Much More Beautiful When Naked!!!"---christian Leader / Israeli Army Disperses Santa Claus Protest In Bethlehem / Was Christ Truly Born On Xmass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.