Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

It’s Mad Friday So You Might Want To Read This Before You Get Drunk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Mad Friday So You Might Want To Read This Before You Get Drunk (483 Views)

Moment Bella Shmurda Get Drunk And Misbehaved On Stage In Delta (video) / Cardi B Ready To Get Drunk And Suck Offset's D**k For Hours - See Video / Davido's Babymama Having Fun With Her Sexy Friends As They Get Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Mad Friday So You Might Want To Read This Before You Get Drunk by Samuelcyprial(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
It’s the last working Friday before Christmas so you know what that means.. Mad Friday..
I'm going to give you tips on how to enjoy your Mad Friday night without messing up.

There’s expected to be at least 43% more alcohol related incidents today compared to an average Friday night.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ MY TIPS: http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/12/its-mad-friday-so-you-might-want-to.html

Re: It’s Mad Friday So You Might Want To Read This Before You Get Drunk by Gozychuks(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsnzx2EA0HE
My first video
Support subscribe and share #SSS.

(1) (Reply)

Meet the man who named is snake toke makinwa / Wizkid Signs Young Rapper, Ahmed To Starboy With 10million Naira At His Concert / Ibadan Broadcaster, Olufemi Oluwajobi Buried Amid Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.