Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

If You Are True Nigerian You Can Relate To This - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Are True Nigerian You Can Relate To This (506 Views)

Seven Pictures Frequent Party Organisers & Guests Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are True Nigerian You Can Relate To This by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Read and brighten your day! TGIF
AMERICANS
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped him self naked and ran mad.
REPLIES....
Tricia... Ohhh... He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it.
Richard.... Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics.
Sandra..... He's gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OD.
Dave... That's cool Sandra you guys did great .
NIGERIANS.
There's nothing someone will not see in this country,one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad...
REPLIES..
Real mhiz queen... Chai! Village people at work,they don nack am.
Ebele:...... All igbo(weed) smokers come and see your colleague
Bola:........ Ritualist,he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.
Nwachineke.: Bola thunder fire that ur generation! Igbos do ritual pass Yoruba?
Chuka:...... Bola u are an idiot!
Nwa Biafra:.. Everything is possible in the zoo..Nigeria is a zoo
Ahm a slayqueen:... Not my biz, I need iphone8 this Xmas.
Pastor Onochie:..... As u type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this December in Jesus name...
Bond....... Amen
Ichaka.... Amen o
Iyabo.... Amiii Jesu!
Okey......Amen!!
Ekala.......Aaaaamen!!!
Ocn Okafor ......NIGERIA CUSTOM AUCTION SERVICE WE SELL ALL KIND OF CLEAN TOKUMBO CARS AND BAGS OF RICE AT CHEAPER AND AFFORDABLE PRICE, INTERETED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT OUR CUSTOM MARKETING OFFICER CUSTOM JOY NUMBER (07033058923) FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLEARANCE, DELIVERY AND REGISTRATION. SOME LISTED ARE GOLF 3 & 4 N250,000 TO 300,000. TOYOTA CAMRY BIG DADDY N550,000. TOYOTA CAMRY TINY LIGHT N500,000. TOYOTA AVENSIS N500,000. TOYOTA AVALON N500,000. TOYOTA PRADO N700,000. TOYOTA SIENNA N550,000. TOYOTA COROLLA N500,000. TOYOTA MATRIX N500,000. HONDA ACCORD N550,000. HONDA CRV N600,000. HONDA PILOT N650,000. NISSAN PATHFINDER N600,00. NISSAN AMANDA N550,000.

True or False?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are True Nigerian You Can Relate To This by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Newly Edded Lecturer Killed By Van Carrying Iron Gate In Umuahia (photos) / Wedding Coordination And Event Decor / My 9 Days Illegal Detention At State CID, Iyaganku, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.