Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

HP Laptop 15-bs015dx Brand New Touch Screen Intel I5 1tb Notebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Laptop 15-bs015dx Brand New Touch Screen Intel I5 1tb Notebook (1189 Views)

Samsung - Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1, 13.3" QLED Touch-screen, Intel Core I5- / Uk Used Hp 15 Touch Screen ( Intel Core I3) Sold / SOLD!! Dell Latitude E6410 with Intel i5 For Sale At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HP Laptop 15-bs015dx Brand New Touch Screen Intel I5 1tb Notebook by KAYONng(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
HP 15-BS190OD 15.6'' HD TOUCHSCREEN LAPTOP

BRAND NEW IN BOX, FACTORY SEALED, NOT REFURBISHED
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
SUPER FAST SHIPPING
STORE RECEIPT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST..

Product Features:

Complete with a quad-core processor and Bluetooth® technology, this laptop helps you enjoy your free time with multimedia or power through work assignments. The massive hard drive stores up to 1TB of files, and the wireless technology allows you to access the Internet without cords or cables. You can stay in touch with loved ones through the HD webcam.

15.6" screen offers crystal-clear images at 1366 x 768 resolution. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
Powered by an 8th Gen, quad-core Intel Core i5-8250U processor. Get the speed you need.
8GB of memory is available to run your programs. Memory is not expandable.
1TB (1000GB) SATA hard drive holds plenty of documents, songs and games.
Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) technology for cable-free networking. Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
Multi-format digital media card reader offers simple transferring of media.
Features 2 USB 3.1 ports for data sharing. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 2.0 port enables reliable file transfers.
Front-facing TrueVision HD webcam with an integrated digital microphone lets you video chat with friends and family.
Bluetooth technology lets you connect speakers and more without plugging in any wires.
HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable is sold separately).
Full-size, island-style keyboard with a numeric keypad and a touchpad that supports multi-touch gestures.
Stays powered for up to 9 hours and 30 minutes with the included lithium-ion battery. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
Runs on Windows 10 Home.
Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
WHATSAPP ME 08069482602

Re: HP Laptop 15-bs015dx Brand New Touch Screen Intel I5 1tb Notebook by Phemmygbl(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Ego le?
Re: HP Laptop 15-bs015dx Brand New Touch Screen Intel I5 1tb Notebook by KAYONng(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD OUT* Hp 8540p Corei7, 15.6" 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd, 1gb Nvidia Graphics / #*# 2012, 13" Apple Macbook Pro. Core I5..5000gb HDD/4gb Ram... Wi-Fi/DVD @150K / Dell Latitude 7390. Core I7 8th Gen, 16gb, 512 SSD 240k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.