Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bayo Alawiye & Idris Elba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bayo Alawiye & Idris Elba (986 Views)

Photos: The Striking Resemblance Between Bbnaija Peace And Anie Idibia / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bayo Alawiye & Idris Elba by SimpazaadAyor: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nollywood actor and director of popular game show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Bayo Alawiye and Hollywood actor Idris Elba is so uncanny. Could he be his missing twin bro?....

When I saw this picture of Bayo, what came to my mind was that Idris was rocking native attire. Both dudes are so FINE like fresh wine.

Please pardon me to crush on this two melanin in male version, hope my man is no reading this o,lolz.

Tall, dark, talented and handsome.Awww....already tripping for them. A date with one of them or both will really be the best of life especially on a FRIDAY NIGHT like this.

http://zaaadsimpa..com.ng/2017/12/check-out-striking-resemblance-between.html

Re: Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bayo Alawiye & Idris Elba by bjt(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
This should be investigated grin grin
Somebody needs to answer some questions
Re: Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bayo Alawiye & Idris Elba by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Nigerian Male Barbie Bobrisky Looks Like A Doll As Davido Propose To GF / Bbnaija Alex And Mercy Johnson Is Set To Feature In A Movie By Bk Global Movies / Davido - Nwa Baby (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.