Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See The Way My Brother Was Brutalized Today By Nigeria SARS Operative - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Way My Brother Was Brutalized Today By Nigeria SARS Operative (509 Views)

My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / SARS Operative Assaults, Nearly Murders The Girlfriend Of A Man Labelled A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Way My Brother Was Brutalized Today By Nigeria SARS Operative by JuanJO(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
My brother residing in Lagos, this evening was trapped and brutalized on his way coming back from Computer Village where he is working. They tagged him criminal and later release him after extorting 7k from him and then told him to run before they arrest him...
see his post below..
""END SARS
Good evening pals, dis evening coming from work @ computer village, close to my house I just heard a voice from my back "hey stop criminal, who are you". Immediately dy started beating me and asking for my ID card without wasting time,he used his gun on me blew my mouth and asked me to enter dia van. Dey begin to pick people around into their blackmaria. On d way I asked them what I did and one of the guy slapped me and asked d other guy to handcuff me. Final on d way dy asked me to bail myself with 15k or dy will take me to dia station area F as he said, because I was of sleeping in their cell, so dy took the 7k in my wallet and ask me to run for my life. My friends that was my hurricane story this evening.please government should do something about dis SARS of a thing
ENDSARS."""

Re: See The Way My Brother Was Brutalized Today By Nigeria SARS Operative by muhammed50(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Those people weren't SARS... Get well soon bro. #reformsars

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Self-pleasure / Fire Guts Popular Fashion House Vivid Imagination's Lagos Office / Giving Up For Me Its A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.