Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Invest $1: Earn $4 And 0.1% Equity In 2018 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest $1: Earn $4 And 0.1% Equity In 2018 (382 Views)

Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / Invest $1 And Receive $21 In Two Days / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest $1: Earn $4 And 0.1% Equity In 2018 by nationidea: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2017
See what you have to do to take advantage of this opportunity.

I have seen and read many startup opportunities and like many missed out on so many opportunities to invest my time and maybe little money, for example Bitcoin when it started out at $0.6 to the dollar didn’t see the opportunity then and totally regret that today as it soars above $10,000.

Well, that’s all in the past this isn’t exactly the same but an opportunity none the less.

My Advice
Always take risks especially once you can afford, try many things and you never know when the next big thing might emerge. Anyone who bought $10 worth of Bitcoin in 2013 will today have profited $60,000 in cash. For those who didn’t know about Bitcoin until now, well that’s okay but for those of us who were even offered free Bitcoin to sign up on some sites or had the option to get paid $100 or 100BTC for an article on sites like ListVerse.com that’s just painful.

So go check it out, this might not be exactly Bitcoin but it sure has the promise of anonymity and crowd funding as well as benefits which if you ask me are worth the risk since all you would lose would be $1 or gain $4 and an equity of 0.1% which seems insignificant until you project it a bit.

Let’s say the company earns $1,000, $10,000, $100,000, or $1,000,000 in a month you get to benefit $1, $10, $100, or $1000 every month. Now that is basic math of the possibilities ahead.

By the way I have already invested in the idea and have some of my friends too. I just hope they don’t close the door before you get the opportunity to invest. This could be your opportunity to ever invest in web startups.

Check It Out - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbd2-R-Ozu4H3co4KZNOY6pvx8zbCZ2siD3c2raMggq4k8vw/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Want Free $500? Hurry Up! / $24 Perfect Money Funds Available / H+ A Decentralized Healthcare Record Management Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.