Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pls I Need You All To Advise Me - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pls I Need You All To Advise Me (337 Views)

Please Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need You All To Advise Me by rosegoldevery25: 4:51am On Dec 16, 2017
It has always been my thought that coming out with a 3rd class in the University can never amount to anything meaningful.I always feel you cant get a job not to talk of looking for it that was why i have never for once looked for a job since i got out of the university.I finished with a 3rd class in Microbiology and please i need your advises on whether to go back for a PGD programme in Microbiology, do a certification programme or course that will boost my results or probably go for a PGD programme in a management course.

Thank you all
Ibrahim
Re: Pls I Need You All To Advise Me by AroOkigbo(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2017
rosegoldevery25:
It has always been my thought that coming out with a 3rd class in the University can never amount to anything meaningful.I always feel you cant get a job not to talk of looking for it that was why i have never for once looked for a job since i got out of the university.I finished with a 3rd class in Microbiology and please i need your advises on whether to go back for a PGD programme in Microbiology, do a certification programme or course that will boost my results or probably go for a PGD programme in a management course.

Thank you all
Ibrahim
Just think of being your own boss. ..needless wasting more money in the name of PGD unless it's for your personal development

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To R Programming Course In Lagos - 27th - 29th June 2018 / Free Java Programming Course For Beginner / Geophysical Survey Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.