Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me (1151 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / 10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 / Toyota Corolla Emerges Nigeria’s Car Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me by Hahnemann: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
I want to drive made in Nigeria car, Innoson motors, i don't av money for Tear rubber, can I see a fairly used of around 200k
Re: I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me by nurey(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hahnemann:
I want to drive made in Nigeria car, Innoson motors, i don't av money for Tear rubber, can I see a fairly used of around 200k

ARE YOU Kidding? You can't get a Nigerian used innoson for less than 1million, the lowest have seen is around 2m plus and it's only the G5 CUV guess it was their best selling car for along time.

With your budget start looking at Tata indigo, VW golf2 and Skoda fabia.

Any Japanese for that price can only be owned by a mechanic grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me by Hahnemann: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
nurey:

ARE YOU Kidding? You can't get a Nigerian used innoson for less than 1million, the lowest have seen is around 2m plus and it's only the G5 CUV guess it was their best selling car for along time.

With your budget start looking at Tata indigo, VW golf2 and Skoda fabia.

Any Japanese for that price can only be owned by a mechanic grin

U gotta be kidding me
Re: I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me by mammanbawa: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
200k is not meant to buy a car.
Re: I Want To Drive Made In Nigeria Car, Innoson Motors, Change Begins With Me by hollamanng(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Bro for the fact is made in Nigeria doesn't mean it's made by Nigerians Bro be wise

(1) (Reply)

Grade A Used (tokunbo) Michelin Tyres Needed! / Bye Bye Transmission Of This FJ Cruiser / Mazda 6 2006 V6 Reliability, Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.