Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage (9193 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by lovelylad: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2017
“So you left your husband to sleep with Peter Okoye” – Fans blast Tiwa Savage after releasing bedroom pics By Paulinus O. On Dec 16, 2017 Share Just like Annie Idibia, Tiwa Savage is the latest female celebrity to be at the receiving end of fans-insult as a result of photos being shared by the artist. After she shared a pic of hers in bed with another guy, apparently for a music video shoot, some fans took to her page to rain abuses on her, saying she is a “married woman” and she should know her limits! Others saying that she is the only married female Nigerian artist who shoots sultry videos, while a few actually though the model looked like Peter of the defunct PSquare group.. How ridiculous right?

A fan in his full ignorance, said, So you left your husband to sleep with Peter Okoye.

I wonder what the resemblance is between the model and Peter, aka Mr. P. It seems they don’t know Peter is well tatted! The picture the singer shared on Instagram is below

I think most of these fans just enjoy being ignorant on Social Media. What’s your say?

See More at : https://www.theinfo.ng/2017/12/left-husband-sleep-peter-okoye-fans-blast-tiwa-savage-releasing-bedroom-pics/

2 Likes

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by sleepyeyez(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2017
naija people n ignorance be like rochas okorocha and statues grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by SenorFax(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2017
She just got Petered.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by jdluv(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2017
my people are good in putin mouth in another person matter....Why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Tamarapetty(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
K
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Okay
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by ajokebelle(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2017
When I first saw the pix, I also thought it was peter of the defunct psquare

1 Like

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by greatwhite(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Judgmental people with too much data. I blame glo.

2 Likes

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2017
I don't care if they slept together or not.

But all I know is dat I will never b comfortable seeing my wife with another man like that regardless of the settings.. be it music or movie.

6 Likes

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by nototribalist: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
But her pussyy go dey smell by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by lovelylad: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Buh see as the guy they look..
He mean more than business o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by hayzed27(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
tiwa need to b savage with aproko dat man's look tho!
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Thermodynamics(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2017
nototribalist:
But her pussyy go dey smell by now

What is this one saying, sex obsessed freak.

5 Likes

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by KendrickAyomide: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Thermodynamics:

What is this one saying, sex obsessed freak.
If dem check am well. You might be d real Freakkk

1 Like

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by captainking(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2017
I wonder how I became a Nigeria... A lot of nigerians are just plain dumb.. Can't even differentiate Bw promo pics and normal pics..
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by anibirelawal(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
And some will call her an idol...
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Deckline(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
captainking:
I wonder how I became a Nigeria... A lot of nigerians are just plain dumb.. Can't even differentiate Bw promo pics and normal pics..
I wonder how i became a *Nigeria*... God save me from karishika

3 Likes

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by captainking(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deckline:

I wonder how i became a *Nigeria*... God save me from karishika
You should know that was keypad auto correct error.... Save yourself first.
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Lagbaja01(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by williamdeluxe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
whats our business with her?? bloggers keeps fake ass attention just for traffic
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by PenlsCaP: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
tongue
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Rozyklever1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
U guys are all telling lies, that is not Peter Okoye. look well viewers and readers.
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Newboss(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Peter wanna feature Tiwa? Wow! Paul is gonna get jealous. gringringrin
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by roarik(f): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
tru tru d guy looks like peter okoye but hes nt d one
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by jieta: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
this is the height of it all, i can't take this. no wonder her husband wanted to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by stillmaticOG(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
nigerian girls and makeup..so even inside the odaa room she still dey wear make up

1 Like

Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by LordIsaac(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
For all intent and purposes, a wife should not pose with a "nude" guy who is not her husband. It is being bereft of values!
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Tynasparks(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Social media shouldn't be for everyone .
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by Happigirl12(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Those aren't fans and have no right to be called that...
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by dikeigbo2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chaiii bro you dey gidigbaa......your own statue loading...... grin grin grin

sleepyeyez:
naija people n ignorance be like rochas okorocha and statues grin
Re: So You Left Your Husband To Sleep With Peter Okoye” – Fans Blast Tiwa Savage by laivwire(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Kissing His Actual Mom & Sister ( +18 Real–Life) / Photos From Ini Edo’s Sister’s Wedding / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Doing Pole Dance Roughly![video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.