Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Advise Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed Please (1197 Views)

Paypal Account Limited, Advise Needed. / Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Advise Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Please by david4mex: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello guys, sorry I am bringing this here. A friend has 500k and needs advice on what to do with the money. I am thinking of introducing him to cyrpto currency business, though he is thinking of using the money to mould blocks on his plot of land, even when he doesn't expect any money to build the house for now, please what do I advise him? Thanks
Re: Advise Needed Please by Officialhow(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
HE SHOULD BUY BITCOINS NOW AND SELL BY NEXT YEAR.
Re: Advise Needed Please by kp3tech(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
david4mex:
Hello guys, sorry I am bringing this here. A friend has 500k and needs advice on what to do with the money. I am thinking of introducing him to cyrpto currency business, though he is thinking of using the money to mould blocks on his plot of land, even when he doesn't expect any money to build the house for now, please what do I advise him? Thanks

He should a consult a professional Business developer, they would help advice him Which business best suit his person.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Applying For A Patent And Trademark / Is Investing In Nairabet A Good Business Venture? / Car Wash, Office And Lounge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.