Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Help! Betting Is Ruining Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (3450 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Betting Is Business (2 Odds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by zurielsam(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2017
comshots:
With 2 odds at ov1.5 at ₦10k you can make it double.But it is risky.

thanks a lot but i wont mind you borrowing me that 10k so if i losse you are the one that lose your moñey
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Bilabong(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
zurielsam:

and who told you the replacemnt wont also cut. Sir i have buy games before everything is still a failure. I tell gambling is bad it ruin

Learners

Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by zurielsam(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Bilabong:

Learners
continue the lord is your muscle
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Bilabong(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2017
zurielsam:
continue the lord is your muscle
I thought u said it will cut
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by zurielsam(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Bilabong:

I thought u said it will cut
thank God it didnt cut. Oya give me part of it
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Dopenigga(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I thank god for u bro.football betting now is useless,there must always be one Judas.the only reasonable market now is no red card and that one sef is 50-50.as for me I don quit since last month.the thing nearly wreck my life
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by PLANETOFBETS1: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dopenigga:
I thank god for u bro.football betting now is useless,there must always be one Judas.the only reasonable market now is no red card and that one sef is 50-50.as for me I don quit since last month.the thing nearly wreck my life
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
what you need is sure 2odds
Sure guy
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by zurielsam(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dopenigga:

thank God you quit earlier. If i have quit since that last month my situation wont be this worse
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by larry4eva: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
zurielsam:
I started betting some months ago when i passed my JAMB with the hope that before i get admission i would have hit it big to be able to sponsor myself but reverse is the case because betting only took all the little money i have. Now have gotten admission but all i have is 10k even that 10k i have to keep it with someone in order not to use it to stake its not even enough for the acceptance of 20k now all what my family are saying is that i have to pay the acceptance and fee myself before they can support me. Right now i dont care if i forfeit the admission or not, all i want is a way to stop because it has gotten to the extent that any money i see i will stake with it no matter what. i often see how @ipobarecriminals try to discourage people from gambling guys the guy is saying the truth o. Those of you that are in my shoe before please tell me how you stop it.
lhmeet ,badluckonmygame , mariga, Afoltundeseun, ganiukazeem angry, 10eola and gambling international will not learn

1 Like

Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
larry4eva:
lhmeet ,badluckonmygame , mariga, Afoltundeseun, ganiukazeem angry, 10eola and gambling international will not learn
open a trend for us na... Alabi must pay
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Bilabong(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
zurielsam:
thank God it didnt cut. Oya give me part of it

Oya open ur hand
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by zurielsam(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Bilabong:

Oya open ur hand
ok
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by feedinco: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2019
Try to find Sure bets! or [url=feedinco.com/bookies/sports-free-bets]Free bets[/url]
Re: Help! Betting Is Ruining Me by Slynation(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
zurielsam:
I started betting some months ago when i passed my JAMB with the hope that before i get admission i would have hit it big to be able to sponsor myself but reverse is the case because betting only took all the little money i have. Now have gotten admission but all i have is 10k even that 10k i have to keep it with someone in order not to use it to stake its not even enough for the acceptance of 20k now all what my family are saying is that i have to pay the acceptance and fee myself before they can support me. Right now i dont care if i forfeit the admission or not, all i want is a way to stop because it has gotten to the extent that any money i see i will stake with it no matter what. i often see how @ipobarecriminals try to discourage people from gambling guys the guy is saying the truth o. Those of you that are in my shoe before please tell me how you stop it.
Bros.... The best advise is the one you give to yourself
You can stop it if u want to....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Player Wages And Contract Expiry Date; / Which Betting Company Should I Go For? / Between Livescore.mobi And Flashscore.mobi, See Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.