Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< (679 Views)

Practical Guide To Fish Farming. / Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Ty207: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
Right now all i have is 80k notin more,pls i need help on what to do with this 80k that with generate little profit as low as 5k-8k per month. Just 4 boy 2 survive. I seriouly need help. Pls if u know u want 2 use me make money dont border to contribute pls!(buy my ebook is not allow).
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by MPEROR: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
tell us what your strong and weak point are, your location what do you enjoy to do and i can put in my 10kobos worth
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by newworldcapital(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ty207:

Right now all i have is 80k notin more,pls i need help on what to do with this 80k that with generate little profit as low as 5k-8k per month. Just 4 boy 2 survive. I seriouly need help. Pls if u know u want 2 use me make money dont border to contribute pls!(buy my ebook is not allow).
email me alfred.johnholt@gmail.com
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by Ty207: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
@mperor i dont understand ur statement pls shine more light.
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by teaman01: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
Having 80k is a good money to start small scale biz but mind you what you said you need is not dificult to get only that you must be careful as people we be trying to advice you
With the amount you said you have just think on what you like do locally( local product)
that you we manufacture and also sell yourself locally
But if you don't have any them you can go into partnership you have money and your partner idea (products) which you we both produce and sell then you share the profit base on initial aggrement ( mind you your initial aggrement must be well and favourable to both sides and well documented be4 going into biz)

If you dside to go into partnership you can call me 07026009557
Re: Pls Teach Me How To Fish! <:)))< by abidex008(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
send an email to me successebooks@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

We Need Pms Urgently,direct Supplier Only / Machine Mould Vibrated Blocks For Sale / Cbn Receives Bids For Four Rescued Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.