Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) (3013 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) / Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by FastestTech(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017

The mom of two shared behind the scene nude snaps of herself from a provocative shoot she is yet to disclose to the public.

In one of the photos, Kim can be seen covered in glitters as she cups one of her boobs with her palm.

See another photo below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/provocative-shoot-kim-kardashian-shares-nearly-nude-snaps-of-herself/

Lalasticlala
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by FastestTech(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by Tyrabarbara(f): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
osheeee mentorcheesy.
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by joeaz58(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
olosho!!!!!
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by ifex370(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
osheeee mentorcheesy.

Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Surgically enhanced beauty

1 Like

Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by DopeBoss(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Once a bitch always a bitchundecided

1 Like

Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
DopeBoss:
Once a bitch always a bitchundecided
Fact!
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Either she is pregnant or poor editing skills. See her reflection in the picture on the left. Her tummy looks big in the reflection but flat in the actual picture. Am I the only one seeing it?
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Henryyy:

Either she is pregnant or poor editing skills. See her reflection in the picture on the left. Her tummy looks big in the reflection but flat in the actual picture. Am I the only one seeing it?

Her life! Her moment!!
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kimmy is at it again.Anyways kanye nor dey complain so who am i to complain.
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by FastestTech(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Kimmy is at it again.Anyways kanye nor dey complain so who am i to complain.

grin grin
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by silvamiami(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Its not a new thing anymore.

Nude is the order of the day.

I saaid it! i cannot wait to start seeing ladiees walk naked on the street.
Then i will finally give up and throw my phone away cos i dont wan to see black dirty fish opening!
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by tstx(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kanye Sorry ooo
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nothin new, same old shi... The video dey xvideo, infact make I go stream am again

1 Like

Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by Oyenike01(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Henryyy:

chai, see as you analyze person picture.
Re: Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos) by FastestTech(m): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2017
tstx:
Kanye Sorry ooo

why sorry? grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See Tacha's Face When She Was Announced The Winner Of Challenge (photo / Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby / Davido And Eniola Badmus (gbogbo Bigs Girls) In Hot Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.