Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) (479 Views)

Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) by uomamac(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Do you know that you can have twins with the aid of the wonderful foods and herbs that God has blessed us with?

Do you know that you can play a role in determining their gender?

No one is trying to play God, but we are bringing a nature based technique that has worked for so many.

If you desire more information, please forward your name and phone number to 07039878863 For you to be added to a whatsapp group, where a web seminar will take place on whatsapp.
Remember, every couple can achieve this, just forward your whatsapp number to 07039878863 and you will be part of those to receive this information, FREE.

Re: I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) by merit1988(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) by soniabrenda(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
OK
Re: I Need Twin Boy (lets Talk) by RemedyLab: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Another one

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Blood Coming Out From The Nose / Cobra Bites Six-year-old Baby While She’s Asleep Photos / Scientist Worried That Brain Wasting “zombie Deer” Disease Might Spread To Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.