Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! (3892 Views)

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
A few days ago I was in a discussion with someone over appearances of people who claim to be more Christians, or what we call “Born-Again” than others over their physical outlooks, which they think represents them more as Christians.

In Nollywood today, a lot of our actors, male and female are giving their lives to God (supposedly) for various reasons, some for financial stability, as the movies are no longer coming as they used to, others for genuine reasons, but the focus here is our darling Mama G, THE GENERAL, who about two years ago announced that she had turned a new leaf, given her life to God and have had a complete change of lifestyle, included with a change in her appearance.

Personally for me as a Christian, I believe very strongly that if I cannot go to Church same way I appear in my house or at parties, then I am a big time hypocrite. This is my personal conviction.

So, when Mummy Patience Ozokwor announced her change of life, lifestyle and appearance, some of us wondered what would happen to her acting career? It is a known fact that actors do a lot of make-ups, ornaments, etc, which became of great concern to me and I was looking forward to seeing her appear with her recent look in movies without the added packages included with make-up in Nollywood.

Well, the shocker for me was when the announcement came that Mummy Patience Ozokwor had been chosen as a member of cast of the Mo Abudu and Ebony Life’s movie, The Wedding Party 2, which is one of the biggest movies of year 2017 and my wait started, to see what she would look like in the movie and as I suspected, I wasn’t disappointed.

The new Patience Ozokwor.

The first picture attached here is her promo pics for the movie and having seen a few clips of the Wedding Party 2, I am very convinced that HYPOCRICY and DOUBLE STANDARD/DOUBLE LIFESTYLE is playing a great deal in the life of our veteran actor, Patience Ozokwor.

If you have given your life to Christ and have denounced your previous ways, which included the wearing of trousers, make-ups, earrings, necklaces, painting of nails etc, only for you to get a movie role and you agree to have make-up on with earrings and necklaces just for the movie, THEN WHAT AND WHO ARE YOU?

Shouldn’t mummy Patience Ozokwor reject any movie role that would see or have her wear or adorn those things that will make her appear like a sinner, since the wearing of earrings, make-up, necklaces and trousers now show you are a sinner in Christianity?

Why appear HOLY in real life and appear like a sinner in movies? When exactly did Christianity get to the level of using appearance to judge who a BORN-AGAIN is? What exactly does God look at, PHYSICAL APPEARANCE or THE HEART?
The Born-Again appearance of Patience Ozokwor.

A few female actors like Mary Ann Apollo, Winifred Ugwu-Iwunze, Eucharia Anunobi, Liz Benson have come out to proclaim publicly their various calls to serve God and non among them have had their appearances change, so, why Patience Ozokwor?

Truthfully, I get completely disappointed when I see and feel hypocrisy amongst people who are supposed to be our role models, especially when they display total disregard to stability of character.

Why appear a different person in real life with your claim of being BORN-AGAIN and appear like a SINNER (that is, if the wearing of earrings and necklaces makes one a SINNER) when in movies?

What exactly is the point in the first place denouncing the same SINNERS ORIENTED appearances you go back to whenever you get a movie script?

I say NO to double lifestyle.

You’re either WHITE or BLACK. Once you start being white and black at the same time, then something is wrong with your calling.

Consequently, I feel Mummy Patience Ozokwor has not totally gotten the full grasp of what her calling is in the first place and it is not encouraging to discerning minds who know what is wrong from what is right.

Written by Precious Eze. : http://www.preciouseze.com/2017/12/patience-ozokwor-double-lifestyle-of.html?m=1

Cc : Lalasticlala

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala please let this post reach FP In Jesus name...Amen
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by PenlsCaP: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by ExAngel007(f): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
girlfriend that's why it is called acting.

6 Likes

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Obinovictor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Space booked
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by JamesReacher(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
An actor can't be charged to court for kidnapping in a movie. Op is really dumb

5 Likes

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Fweshspice(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Only a Fool Would believe she actually Converted 100%... abi no be mama G wey i knw again?? mtcheew
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by OKUCHI11(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Ishilove
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Oyenike01(f): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
so earring and make up get to do with born again. so make she look tattered because she born again.

5 Likes

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
In other words, wearing make-up is a sin?
You are an ignorant, attention-seeking hypocrite. . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op u need 6 years fasting for restoration of lost senses

1 Like

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Madam op, makeup doesn't make you unholy. It is the content of your heart that counts. You might as well criticise buhari's daughter for ditching her hijab when being called to bar. The only hypocrite here is you because you know the rules but just want to start trouble.
Lalasticlala you fit reason her matter sha make more people blast am for FP
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Tynasparks(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Madam Op this is totally uncalled for..
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Threebear(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
How do I even begin with the senselessness and stupidity of this post.
Her call not to put on make up is her personal decision, a way of inhibiting one of her mortal desires as a sort of sacrifice to the lord.
People who give their lives to Christ choose to deny themselves of many luxuries, some stop eating meat, others stop drinking, that doesn't mean that people who partake in such are sinners ,just your personal violation .
Her character in wedding party is a non existent person. She's playing a role, saying she is a hypocrite for her character having make up on is like calling omotola a prostitute ,because she played a prostitute in a movie.

1 Like

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by coolcatty: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Shebi someone gave birth to this op??

What a waste of human skin and air.

See your reasoning.... Whoever raised u should be shot.

Tufiakwa
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

MissyB3

Ishilove

Please naaa....I want to blasted.... Take it to FP pls
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by nairanigger(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please who has any"give her sense"meme
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
A few days ago I was in a discussion with someone over appearances of people who claim to be more Christians, or what we call “Born-Again” than others over their physical outlooks, which they think represents them more as Christians.

In Nollywood today, a lot of our actors, male and female are giving their lives to God (supposedly) for various reasons, some for financial stability, as the movies are no longer coming as they used to, others for genuine reasons, but the focus here is our darling Mama G, THE GENERAL, who about two years ago announced that she had turned a new leaf, given her life to God and have had a complete change of lifestyle, included with a change in her appearance.

Personally for me as a Christian, I believe very strongly that if I cannot go to Church same way I appear in my house or at parties, then I am a big time hypocrite. This is my personal conviction.

So, when Mummy Patience Ozokwor announced her change of life, lifestyle and appearance, some of us wondered what would happen to her acting career? It is a known fact that actors do a lot of make-ups, ornaments, etc, which became of great concern to me and I was looking forward to seeing her appear with her recent look in movies without the added packages included with make-up in Nollywood.

Well, the shocker for me was when the announcement came that Mummy Patience Ozokwor had been chosen as a member of cast of the Mo Abudu and Ebony Life’s movie, The Wedding Party 2, which is one of the biggest movies of year 2017 and my wait started, to see what she would look like in the movie and as I suspected, I wasn’t disappointed.

The new Patience Ozokwor.

The first picture attached here is her promo pics for the movie and having seen a few clips of the Wedding Party 2, I am very convinced that HYPOCRICY and DOUBLE STANDARD/DOUBLE LIFESTYLE is playing a great deal in the life of our veteran actor, Patience Ozokwor.

If you have given your life to Christ and have denounced your previous ways, which included the wearing of trousers, make-ups, earrings, necklaces, painting of nails etc, only for you to get a movie role and you agree to have make-up on with earrings and necklaces just for the movie, THEN WHAT AND WHO ARE YOU?

Shouldn’t mummy Patience Ozokwor reject any movie role that would see or have her wear or adorn those things that will make her appear like a sinner, since the wearing of earrings, make-up, necklaces and trousers now show you are a sinner in Christianity?

Why appear HOLY in real life and appear like a sinner in movies? When exactly did Christianity get to the level of using appearance to judge who a BORN-AGAIN is? What exactly does God look at, PHYSICAL APPEARANCE or THE HEART?
The Born-Again appearance of Patience Ozokwor.

A few female actors like Mary Ann Apollo, Winifred Ugwu-Iwunze, Eucharia Anunobi, Liz Benson have come out to proclaim publicly their various calls to serve God and non among them have had their appearances change, so, why Patience Ozokwor?

Truthfully, I get completely disappointed when I see and feel hypocrisy amongst people who are supposed to be our role models, especially when they display total disregard to stability of character.

Why appear a different person in real life with your claim of being BORN-AGAIN and appear like a SINNER (that is, if the wearing of earrings and necklaces makes one a SINNER) when in movies?

What exactly is the point in the first place denouncing the same SINNERS ORIENTED appearances you go back to whenever you get a movie script?

I say NO to double lifestyle.

You’re either WHITE or BLACK. Once you start being white and black at the same time, then something is wrong with your calling.

Consequently, I feel Mummy Patience Ozokwor has not totally gotten the full grasp of what her calling is in the first place and it is not encouraging to discerning minds who know what is wrong from what is right.

Written by Precious Eze. : http://www.preciouseze.com/2017/12/patience-ozokwor-double-lifestyle-of.html?m=1

Cc : Lalasticlala
Precious Eze is an idiot

That is why she can sit down in her face me I slap you apartment and write trash about people making a living.

I was even concerned that Patience Ozokwor went for the premiere of Wedding Party 2 without make-up and was lookin like an abused woman and this uncircumcised goat is complaining that she put make-up in the movie

We need to start exporting these idiots in Nigeria to Libya

1 Like

Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
@op, where is paining you
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
Precious Eze is an idiot

That is why she can sit down in her face me I slap you apartment and write trash about people making a living.

I was even concerned that Patience Ozokwor went for the premiere of Wedding Party 2 without make-up and was lookin like an abused woman and this uncircumcised goat is complaining that she put make-up in the movie

We need to start exporting these idiots in Nigeria to Libya
you haff develop bad mouth pinish grin grin
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by DALE917(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
This op is mad sha
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by michlins(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2017
I have one word for you on. [/b]DUNCE[b]
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by Ghnaija(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2017
That acting
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala

He wouldn't Answer you boo

You clearly made no sense...stop calling em on your lame post.
Re: Must See! Petience Ozokwo Blasted For Living A Double Lifestyle!! by OldBeer: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala
Go and write another article that makes sense.
Frontpage already has enough trash without adding your to it.

Look for another way to grow your useless blog.

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Guy Is Trending All Over The World- Talent Undiluted / Sexy Instagram Slay Queen, Turns Upside Down And Twerk Her Ass. (Video & Photos) / You Won't Believe She's Just 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.