Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? (1856 Views)

Who Introduced You To Nairaland / You For Destruction Of Properties Know Those Who Introduced Violence In The #end / What Happened To Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by Solidkay(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
To everything there's always a first time. Dear fellow N-landers, If you could still remember who introduced you to this forum, Drop their name(s) as your comment, My own introducer na cc:ichommy. Gat ya till infinity and a day plus.... Lalasticlala who introduced you
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Myself through some Google search and I found myself on a thread. That is 2008 before or after Euro 2008 competition.
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by Garshyzee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lemme book space first
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by Epositive(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google has always been a friend cool
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by enoqueen: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
One guy like that.
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by KardinalZik(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google did!
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by theguy12(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by iconceptsnig: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Something that introduced me to Nairaland is the most popular thing in Nigeria and every other responsible person that don't have it wanna have it...Oya guess, I am still looking for it tho, that's why I do come to Nairaland everyday.
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by cassidy1996(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google search on Dubai
Re: Who Introduced You To NAIRALAND?????? by theworldbest(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Kano Explosion: Atiku Commiserates With Victims, Demands Investigation / Petiton To Relieve The Politics Section Moderators Of Their Duties. / Are You An Average Man?(a Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.