Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES (1131 Views)

Jamb/utme Thread For 2022 / 2019 Utme Thread For Jambites / FUPRE Post UTME Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by Godhead4(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
I want to use this medium to create an avenue where prospective 2018 science jambites can come together, study, throw questions, answer other people's questions and make useful enquires.

The upcoming JAMB exam is scheduled to take place 3 months from now and it would only be wise to begin rigorous preparations as soon as possible.

I, therefore, urge you prospective jambites to save this thread, visit and make useful contributions from time to time.

Subjects to be involved here include Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English.

Let me open the floor by throwing the following question to my fellow jambites;

Choose the appropriate stress pattern from the options for the word
Catholicism
(a)caTHolicism
(b)CAtholicism
(c)catholiCIsm
(d)cathoLIcism

cc:
Richiez
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by Estherfabian(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
The answer to that should be (b)
Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by IamOlusa(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ask Chemistry And Biology Questions
Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by LaiveNg: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
See, if you truely want to pass your UTME, then you don't need to primarily focus on past questions! Just get the syllabuses. The sylabuses will guide you on where to study and where to skip. With this method, (and of course with GOD), i was able to score 279 during my time, meanwhile my friends who were busy with ast questions never crossed 200. I am not boasting, because I heard someone scored 380!
Study your books, that's where you'll get the knowledge to answer past questions in the first place! Stop "referencing" just to answer questions here. Start READING!

2 Likes

Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by Olarewajub: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
I couldn't have said it more @ LaiveNg
Past questions should be used to monitor progress and familiarization of question format..

1 Like

Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by Godhead4(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Olarewajub:
I couldn't have said it more @ LaiveNg
Past questions should be used to monitor progress and familiarization of question format..

Exactly. It was never meant to be a substitute for textbook

2 Likes

Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by othman11(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2017
Let me park my car here, by the way op, where is GEOGRAPHY ?
Re: 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES by halfaloafng: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
What a good thread!
It's good to read textbooks but past question will also be of very good help.
Have you heard of ScoreBooster Online Classroom?
Visit ScoreBooster website.
This website contains a lot of materials such as videos tutorial, past questions with solutions etc.
You can contact the owner for registration waiver for certain period of time.

(1) (Reply)

Understand JAMB CAPS Messages “not Admitted”,” Admission In Progress” Etc / 2018/19 Session: Fed Poly Ilaro HND Full-time Admission Form Is Out / On The Poverty Of University Mathematics In Nigeria And The Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.