Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror (1461 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / Encrypted Messages And Files On Gionee M6 Mirror / Help! What's The Price Of Gionee M6 Mirror Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by Stevengold(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please guys help out o. I dunno if I made a mistake, I like Gionee products, however I was using an Infinix hot 4 pro just 6 months after. I swapped it with a guy who wanted to change his Gionee m6 mirror. The Gionee performs as expected, but I miss my infinix hot 4 pro. I don't know if I've made a mistake. Guys please your suggestions. Cuz I can still take it back from him.
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by adebash100: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Guy if u did not want ,let me give my hot 4 less than 3 month 07063233532
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by shedy03(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stevengold:
Please guys help out o. I dunno if I made a mistake, I like Gionee products, however I was using an Infinix hot 4 pro just 6 months after. I swapped it with a guy who wanted to change his Gionee m6 mirror. The Gionee performs as expected, but I miss my infinix hot 4 pro. I don't know if I've made a mistake. Guys please your suggestions. Cuz I can still take it back from him.
na u win o.
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by Stevengold(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
shedy03:

na u win o.

Lol. Seriously?
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by Stevengold(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
adebash100:
Guy if u did not want ,let me give my hot 4 less than 3 month 07063233532

No sir...
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by olayinkajnr(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2017
na you win. Enjoy your Gionee M6 Mirror.

You can't even compare them at all
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
olayinkajnr:
You na you win. Enjoy your Gionee MY Mirror.

You can't even compare them at all

What aNd What can't you compare,,, if it pays.. Who will wanna swap it then ?
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by olayinkajnr(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
maynia:

What aNd What can't you compare,,, if it pays.. Who will wanna swap it then ?

www.google.com

Then type Gionee M6 Mirror Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro

You will see it. You really don't expect me to start lecturing you on the differences when it's easy for you to get it on google. DO you?
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
olayinkajnr:

www.google.com

Then type Gionee M6 Mirror Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro

You will see it. You really don't expect me to start lecturing you on the differences when it's easy for you to get it on google. DO you?

bro just tell me one.... I searched it and there was nothing spectacular..it still runs on 6.0 marshmallow.. So tell me oo
Re: I Swapped My Infinix Hot 4 Pro With A Gionee M6 Mirror by olayinkajnr(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
maynia:

bro just tell me one.... I searched it and there was nothing spectacular..it still runs on 6.0 marshmallow.. So tell me oo

Haha, I can see the only thing you need is the android version if not, you won't ignore the fact that m6 mirror got IR blaster, 2.5d Corning gorilla glass 3 with water drop resistance (note, I didn't say it's water resistant o) and many more. It's got 3gb ram too compared to Hot 4 Pro 2gb ram (at least for Nigerians).

The only edge Hot 4 Pro got over it is the battery (4000mah) compared to 3150mah.

I use Infinix Hot 4 Pro before I upgraded to Galaxy Note 4. Even their android 7.0 is not yet stabilised self.

Now tell me how Hot 4 Pro is better apart from the battery which I already stated. We are all learning.

OP, you've got the better deal jarey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Tecno Phones In 2017 That Can Still Be Bought In 2018 / 2017 Smartphone Awards!!! / GLO Should Stop This Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.