Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (41212 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Vivere: 1:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Aloma Mukhtar was an Alhaja and Chief Justice of Nigeria. She used headscarves and not hijabs.

There are tons of Muslim female judges in the judiciary that don't use hijabs, it doesn't make them less pious than this young lady.

This is the legal profession and it's a noble one. It's not for unintelligent farmers, pepper sellers and touts to make emotional but dumb statements on human rights. When the Law School was having the compulsory dinners, why didn't she wear the hijab?

Allah stands for honesty, truth, justice and faith. He won't support this brand of foolishness being displayed by these clowns supporting the aborted lawyer.
Oh, I wish I could dash you 19,999 likes for this post. You got it right, in one swift stroke! Bravo!
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by nawtyme: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Your book which you claim is older says Muslims are infidels, unrighteous and wicked
So what are you complaining about?

2 Corinthians 6:14

Let me ask this simple question
Can you tell me 1 (not more than 1) thing that Christians desire that Muslims have opposed?

Let me remind you of the reaction of Christians to Islamic Banking, Sukuk, Hijab
1. Right to life
2. Right to sleep till 6am when you have Muslims in your neighborhood.
3. Right to drink alcohol, eat pork and dress the way I want in kano.
Start with these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by nawtyme: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Uncovering her head in public would have been a sin. No profession should constitutionally prevent one from practising his/her professed faith by forcing them into sin. We are not the 'gods and the judge' in every little matter as you put it, our Creator is. However, He has made every detail known to us so that we can follow the right way in obedience and attain true success... in the hereafter.

Your example can also be used to justify sexual predation in our schools and business organisations. Similar to "why enter a Federally funded school when you know that you will have to sleep with the lecturers in order to graduate?" or "why apply to a Ministry when you know that you have to have sex with 'oga at the top' if you want to get promoted?" Do you agree with this concept, or is it only when Muslims are forced to sin that you approve?
See your level of reasoning. I never paid 1 naira to any lecturer to graduate. Uniilorin is a federal university. The girl in question attended a federal school. Does that mean she also slept with lecturers to graduate?
If she did as you mentioned above what is she covering?

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Codes151(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2017
And I quote “she’s is a fool!”
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by topbollz(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
I think it was total bigotry on her side arrogance and lack of understanding. Lots of those shouting foul including the NBA chairman was he blind to this fact before now hypocrites and lost religion bigots. In ability to interpret messages from the Quran to at least have human face has always been an issue with people like her. Whether she likes it or not she will pay a new fee for call to bar and if a move was unattended to she will shamefully adhere to what she refused to do before now.

A religion always changing things via force will end up being pushed aside for a more liberal and understanding one. Its a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by vykta: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
If she can actually INSULT those who asked her to obey the rules of the call to bar, methinks that nullifies her action... or is insulting someone part of the things that makes one holy in Islam? She just wanted to be a religious rebel that day...and that is the extremism that is making people bomb each other in the North... If she felt she was right she would have calmly explained her reasons to those asking her to take it off... her sturboness must have been the reason she was denied entry sef... dey form religious Aluta for Nigerian Law School... Whedone Ma... Buhari daughter weeps for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Vivere: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Unclothing herself before strange men is sin. It is not a simple societal norm. It is a temptation to disobedience. Rebellion against useless man-made rules is necessary when the other option is to rebel against our Creator.

Your approach is the same one that Satan used to entice Adam and his wife to disobey God. Congratulations.

Unclothing?? How? shocked The wig covered her hair. The collar covered her neck. sad And the gown covered her entire body from the neck and shoulders down to her calves. In what way was she unclothing herself before strange men, please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos / Engineers Salary / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.