Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S (40919 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by emonkey(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Samusu:

Na good question o, how him talk sneak back

The ban is for only 10 years . The man was deported 15 years ago.
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by dontbothermuch: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2017
7footre:
Touching story... but how did the dad sneak back in?

But wait o, where una dey learn how to dey funny sef

1 Like

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by SIaye: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
7footre:

undecided

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Ogunleti01: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
7footre:
Nigerians sabi ask qwts
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Sokovilla:
don't you have eyes? it shows YOUR English isn't up to par
well there is difference btw american and british english. In uk instead of saying next week monday, they say a week on monday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by kelechisblog(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Sokovilla:
don't you have eyes? it shows YOUR English isn't up to par

Mugu
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by dayleke: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
The man no even change for face sef....
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2017
My thoughts.
FortifiedCity:
sad

Were you also banned from going to see your dad in Nigeria?
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Ishilove: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Lord, bloggers are terrible
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Pidginwhisper: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
This English is too poor for a Graduate.. chaii
She be your sister now grin. Same Surname

3 Likes

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by abbeyty(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Hope my dad will come for my graduate in two years time, he was deported to America when I was 3 while living illegally in Nigeria
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by godofuck231: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2017
HeWrites:
Apart from graduating from Morgan State University, Twitter user, Esther Ayomide also had another surprise waiting for her on her special day.

According to her, her dad who was deported to Nigeria when she was 8, showed up at her graduation and yes she did cry so much.

Her tweet read;
“15 years ago my dad was handcuffed and taken away from me. He was deported back to Nigeria. I thought i would NEVER see my dad. Yesterday I saw my dad my first time since i was 8. God made it so that he can see me walk across that stage. GOD I THANK YOU !!!! I cried so much”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-deported-to-nigeria-when-daughter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

And where was your mother, if no be she do the arrangement , in that period a lot of Nigerians had that issue some were picked up from their homes with common bath robes and taken to the airport for deportation, without immigration issues of anything kind, it took time for us to realise the white women just wanted a mixed gene baby with better shape and tanned skin colour
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by godofuck231: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Rutley:
So for good 15years you couldnt come down here to check on your old man? SMH for u

Her mother don was her brain with relaxer
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Yankee101: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
7footre:

After 10years you can reapply
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2017
Bifrost:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Sooo toushing
turn back your ambulance. Nobody die here now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2017
godofuck231:

And where was your mother, if no be she do the arrangement , in that period a lot of Nigerians had that issue some were picked up from their homes with common bath robes and taken to the airport for deportation, without immigration issues of anything kind, it took time for us to realise the white women just wanted a mixed gene baby with better shape and tanned skin colour
She does not come accross as mixed race though!
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by stevio(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
You be ambulance?
Bifrost:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Sooo toushing
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by delishpot: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2017
So, she NEVER came to Naija to Visit him? ABI was the man not in contact with her after his deportation? I am sure she would visit him if she knew where he was.
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by cao(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Abeg, just be happy for their reunion and stop being first class a$$holes. Somebody is sharing their testimony, but no, some people will act like grade A douchebags.

1 Like

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Blissp99(f): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
They look like Couple
No freshness from daughter afta 15 Years
Happy you met Daddy at last grin grin
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
but she didn't tell us why her father was deported, perhaps he was deported because of his criminalities grin
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Pylony(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Awwwwwwww! Am crying for you too. cry
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
erico2k2:

She does not come accross as mixed race though!
True though was just speaking generally, thanks
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by xammyx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyeater:

Omo see kweshion undecided
Bet try get small sense nah!
Nice one
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by xammyx(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Samusu:

Na good question o, how him tek sneak back
Grow up Biko.
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by macof(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
HeWrites:
Apart from graduating from Morgan State University, Twitter user, Esther Ayomide also had another surprise waiting for her on her special day.

According to her, her dad who was deported to Nigeria when she was 8, showed up at her graduation and yes she did cry so much.

Her tweet read;
“15 years ago my dad was handcuffed and taken away from me. He was deported back to Nigeria. I thought i would NEVER see my dad. Yesterday I saw my dad my first time since i was 8. God made it so that he can see me walk across that stage. GOD I THANK YOU !!!! I cried so much”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-deported-to-nigeria-when-daughter.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

The US is a real shitty country. In most European countries, the father wouldn't be deported like that, separated from his young child
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations to both father and daughter.
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by grandstar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
dejavubobo1:
Only wen one's country is hopeless d citizens get dehumanized

They also deport Canadians

1 Like

Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Ugosample(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
grandstar:

They also deport Canadians
being deported to Canada is not the sane with getting deported to Nigeria undecided
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by grandstar(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ugosample:

being deported to Canada is not the sane with getting deported to Nigeria undecided

Deportation is deportation
Re: Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
grandstar:

Deportation is deportation
true

but deportation to Canada which is also a G7 country cannot be the same as being deported to a shithole like Nigeria

Americans get deported from Australia a lot too

but deportation to a scatter scatter republic is more depressing

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.