Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? (1534 Views)

How To Play Great Is Thy Faithfulness Hymn On Piano Tutorial / 10 Sexy Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities / Which Of These Is Your Favourite? (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? by charleff512(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2017
It Is 8 Days To Christmas And Most Corporate Organizations As Well As Churches Have Held Carols To Herald The Birth Of The Saviour,the Reason For The Season.Carols Services Are Usually Conducted With Hymns,lessons And Drama Presention Centred On The Nativity Of Christ.Which Is Your Favourite? Mine Is While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks At Night,Halleluyah Chorus And Silent Night Just To Mention A Few.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? by Majesticniyi(m): 3:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Silent Night is just dope! The lyrics get me every time
charleff512:
It Is 8 Days To Christmas And Most Corporate Organizations As Well As Churches Have Held Carols To Herald The Birth Of The Saviour,the Reason For The Season.Carols Services Are Usually Conducted With Hymns,lessons And Drama Presention Centred On The Nativity Of Christ.Which Is Your Favourite? Mine Is While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks At Night,Halleluyah Chorus And Silent Night Just To Mention A Few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2017
"OH HOLY NIGHT"
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Christmas Hymn? by shurley22(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Deseo:
"OH HOLY NIGHT"

Mine too
I love love that song

(1) (Reply)

Occupational Health / Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! / ~Intelligence Test~ {Are u dumb?}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.