Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The First And The Last Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First And The Last Is God (334 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First And The Last Is God by PROPHETmichael: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2017
JESUS SAID HE IS GOD, THE FIRST AND THE LAST.

Isaiah 48:12 I am God, the first, the last, the only God.

Revelation 2:8 This is the message from the one who is the first, the last who died and lived again.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:12-13 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Re: The First And The Last Is God by Shedrack777: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
JESUS SAID HE IS GOD, THE FIRST AND THE LAST.

Isaiah 48:12 I am God, the first, the last, the only God.

Revelation 2:8 This is the message from the one who is the first, the last who died and lived again.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:12-13 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

na true be that na
Re: The First And The Last Is God by menxer: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2017
that is correct,
for:
God = Elohim (gods) = those who from the sky come.
Re: The First And The Last Is God by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
baba u don't check ur mails??@PROPHETmichael
Re: The First And The Last Is God by PROPHETmichael: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Jacksonville:
baba u don't check ur mails??@PROPHETmichael

I replied you.

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of Man / Thank God / New Music- You Alone By Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.