Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Become Millionaire With Dogecoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Millionaire With Dogecoin (1618 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by Oyeleye101(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2017
*BECOME A MILLIONAIRES WITH DOGECOIN*
Do you regret not investing in bitcoin as far back as 2009? Bitcoin was once sold for 10 cent per coin. Imaging if you had invested just 10$ on bitcoin then, u would have got about 100 bitcoin. Now that 1 bitcoin is close to *$18000* per coin now *( over 6 million naira per coin)* by now u will be in millions of naira. If u miss that, just like me, here comes another opportunity in invest in *Dogecoin*

Dogecoin has been predicted to worth $50-$500 per coin in year 2019/2020
If you get up to 500-5000 dogecoin now you will automatically become a millionaire..
*I SELL DOGECOIN*
BUY 1 DOGECOIN = #100

*Note: if you buy and hold just 500 dogecoin and each coin appreciates up to 10$ per coin it simply means that u now have 5000$ worth of coin. This coin can be converted cash any moment u want.* try as much as possible to hold some coin today. Invest in your future now!!!

COPY YOUR WALLET ADDRESS AND MESSAGE ME VIA
=+2348160130617

1 Like

Re: Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by SpongeBobSP: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
hi I'm new kind of new to this cryptocurrency thing , though I have been reading about it for long now, haven't really invested , just want to know , what is the best wallet to have that accommodates the most coin diversity , cos I have a blockchain , but it is limited to just btc and eth?
Re: Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by enm(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2017
My guy dogecoin? Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by Random75: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Oyeleye101:
*BECOME A MILLIONAIRES WITH DOGECOIN*
Do you regret not investing in bitcoin as far back as 2009? Bitcoin was once sold for 10 cent per coin. Imaging if you had invested just 10$ on bitcoin then, u would have got about 100 bitcoin. Now that 1 bitcoin is close to *$18000* per coin now *( over 6 million naira per coin)* by now u will be in millions of naira. If u miss that, just like me, here comes another opportunity in invest in *Dogecoin*

Dogecoin has been predicted to worth $50-$500 per coin in year 2019/2020
If you get up to 500-5000 dogecoin now you will automatically become a millionaire..
*I SELL DOGECOIN*
BUY 1 DOGECOIN = #100

*Note: if you buy and hold just 500 dogecoin and each coin appreciates up to 10$ per coin it simply means that u now have 5000$ worth of coin. This coin can be converted cash any moment u want.* try as much as possible to hold some coin today. Invest in your future now!!!

COPY YOUR WALLET ADDRESS AND MESSAGE ME VIA
=+2348160130617

Oga, dogecoin is not even up to #3 @ the moment nah undecided undecided
#100/coin is too cost nah, HABA!!!
If you can sell it @ #5/coin I will buy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by Oyeleye101(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
SpongeBobSP:
hi I'm new kind of new to this cryptocurrency thing , though I have been reading about it for long now, haven't really invested , just want to know , what is the best wallet to have that accommodates the most coin diversity , cos I have a blockchain , but it is limited to just btc and eth?
coinomi
Re: Become Millionaire With Dogecoin by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
exactly. N5 per coin can be considered for transaction. pls check out d offer and reply back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ 5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan / Batlan Cosmetics /organic Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.