Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! (2827 Views)

Hp Pavilion Dv6, Core I7, 500gb Hdd/8gb Ram, 2gb Radeon Graphics / Very Neat Hp Pavilion Dv6 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd @affordable Price / Hp Pavilion DV6 Core I7, 8gb , 1TB (extremely Clean UK Used) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
My Personal Laptop in great working condition, every single thing your can think of works 100% from the system Bluetooth etc...
**** Comes with 8gb Of Ram..
**** Windows 7 ( which is my professional choice )
**** Bluetooth
**** Laptop as a remote which is used when working with the media player.

Price: #50,000
Serious about getting this ( WhatsApp: 08064450512)

Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Still Available.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by LikeCool(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
What about the processor features & hard drive capacity?
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
LikeCool:
What about the processor features & hard drive capacity?

Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Too expensive!!
50k for a dual core Pentium processor!!.... ..SMH..
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Too expensive!!

Enjoy.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by sparko1(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2017
davidoisamoje:
My Personal Laptop in great working condition, every single thing your can think of works 100% from the system Bluetooth etc...
**** Comes with 8gb Of Ram..
**** Windows 7 ( which is my professional choice )
**** Bluetooth
**** Laptop as a remote which is used when working with the media player.

Price: #50,000
Serious about getting this ( WhatsApp: 08064450512)

If you can sell for 35k let me know! 09028258086
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
sparko1:

If you can sell for 35k let me know! 090282258086
No.2 Thanks For Typing.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by LikeCool(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Can it go for 40k

1 Like

Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by sirxbit(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Too expensive!!
Oya if u non wan buy move
Dual core Pentium cor
Make e sell am 10k?
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
sirxbit:

Oya if u non wan buy move
Dual core Pentium cor
Make e sell am 10k?

It is too expensive.....
Why don't u be realistic....
Core i3 processors sell for less than 50k....
Ehmmm!!! You did not state d hard disk size..
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
LikeCool:
Can it go for 40k
If You are ready call me thanks. Happy NewYear.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

It is too expensive.....
Why don't u be realistic....
Core i3 processors sell for less than 50k....
Ehmmm!!! You did not state d hard disk size..
Oga it's a NewYear so I just hope your lies stayed back in 2017!!
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
davidoisamoje:
Oga it's a NewYear so I just hope your lies stayed back in 2017!!

Just like you are already tricking people to purchase your low spec PC in 2018..

People eye Don open..
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Just like you are already tricking people to purchase your low spec PC in 2018..

People eye Don open..
If you no get money hide your face bro! And let someone with money and in need of good things run your race.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
davidoisamoje:
If you no get money hide your face bro! And let someone with money and in need of good things run your race.

You wen get money con dey beg people to buy your market...
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

You wen get money con dey beg people to buy your market...
obviously you're jobless and not educated. People with money still sell to make more! Eg. African Richest Man. #learn
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
davidoisamoje:
obviously you're jobless and not educated. People with money still sell to make more! Eg. African Richest Man. #learn

For your info bro I ain't jobless like u... And I don't cheat people to to earn a living....
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
dbynonetwork:

For your info bro I ain't jobless like u... And I don't cheat people to to earn a living....
My Guy.. You need a system? Go computer village. Leave my post, and lastly get a well paying job! You are so bitter about your wey of life.
Rule 1: You can improve you life if you mind your business 100%
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
davidoisamoje:
My Guy.. You need a system? Go computer village. Leave my post, and lastly get a well paying job! You are so bitter about your wey of life.
Rule 1: You can improve you life if you mind your business 100%

Greedy men end up being Scammers...
Now you are pained because I cautioned you for trying to scam NAIRALANDERS...
Scamming on an online forum is the height of joblessness...
****Honesty is a great virtue... A lot of people including you lack it..
Have a great day..
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Greedy men end up being Scammers...
Now you are pained because I cautioned you for trying to scam NAIRALANDERS...
Scamming on an online forum is the height of joblessness...
****Honesty is a great virtue... A lot of people including you lack it..
Have a great day..
You are really pained. Broke Ass Looking for cheap laptop.
The calls are still coming in, and once the laptop is sold and delivered, you will be the 1st to know. Broke child. Have a nice life.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
davidoisamoje:
You are really pained. Broke Ass Looking for cheap laptop.
The calls are still coming in, and once the laptop is sold and delivered, you will be the 1st to know. Broke child. Have a nice life.

Your laziness is the cause of this pitiable condition you find yourself..
You are just greedy, selling a low spec laptop 4 50k...only Scammers do that.. I wonder how u got registered on this forum despite your evil intentions...
**Greedy man**
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Your laziness is the cause of this pitiable condition you find yourself..
You are just greedy, selling a low spec laptop 4 50k...only Scammers do that.. I wonder how u got registered on this forum despite your evil intentions...
**Greedy man**
Before you go about every post on NL calling people scammers, look into you family and out who really was not born a scammer! You joined NL *February 03, 2017* and you want to make mouth about who let me register on this platform? Poor Little Boi with out no money to get a good system, go check my profile and see how long have kept my account clean without a bad name like the 1 from your family called SCAM!
I HAVE SOLD A LOT OF THINGS HERE AND EVEN SENT THINGS AS FAR AS KANO, AND THE PERSON GOT IT IN 100% WORKING CONDITION!!
HAVE MADE FRIENDS ON THIS PLATFORM WITH A LOT OF GREAT MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND I STILL KEEP A CLEAN RECORD AND WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS GOOD RECORD.

So ( Baby scam poor new NL Boi ) get off my post and go beg for money to buy a laptop else where and let my customers see road. SCAMMER LOOKING FOR CHEAP LAPTOP TO USE TO SCAM GOOD PEOPLE!

I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE, YOUR MATTER AS BEEN SOLVED.

1 Like

Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
I would advice anyone that what to do business with anyone on this platform ( Nairaland ) please!! Always check the date when the person you are doing business with joined very important!!
Because this Fool above thinks 7 Years!! On Nairaland is Beans.
Have A great day lovely great minded people and please do keep the calls coming thanks.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by dbynonetwork: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2018
davidoisamoje:
Before you go about every post on NL calling people scammers, look into you family and out who really was not born a scammer! You joined NL *February 03, 2017* and you want to make mouth about who let me register on this platform? Poor Little Boi with out no money to get a good system, go check my profile and see how long have kept my account clean without a bad name like the 1 from your family called SCAM!
I HAVE SOLD A LOT OF THINGS HERE AND EVEN SENT THINGS AS FAR AS KANO, AND THE PERSON GOT IT IN 100% WORKING CONDITION!!
HAVE MADE FRIENDS ON THIS PLATFORM WITH A LOT OF GREAT MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND I STILL KEEP A CLEAN RECORD AND WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS GOOD RECORD.

So ( Baby scam poor new NL Boi ) get off my post and go beg for money to buy a laptop else where and let my customers see road. SCAMMER LOOKING FOR CHEAP LAPTOP TO USE TO SCAM GOOD PEOPLE!

I WON'T REPLY YOU ANYMORE, YOUR MATTER AS BEEN SOLVED.

"LAMENTATIONS OF A SCAMMER". that's the title of the poo you dumped up there.. yeah I registered on Feb 03 but I guess you are confused how I can spot a SCAMMER on this forum..
You opened another thread to sell your low spec laptop at an exuberant price! That shows how unsettled your life is.. You should be ashamed of your life,because you have no genuine source of income except scamming people...

SCAMMERS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE,
SCAMMERS DIE YOUNG...
GET A LIFE MR..
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Guys thanks for coming through and hope you loved the system after viewing it 1 on 1. Hope to see you at the end of the week.
Re: HP Pavilion DV6 ( 100% Great Working Condition) 8GB Ram! by davidoisamoje: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
SOLD!!! THANKS ALL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Installing A New OS With Another OS / I'm Using Psiphon82handlerUI. How Can I Share Network? / Buy All Your Laptops Accessories @ Believe Technology And Get It Fixed For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.