Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,540 members, 7,861,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 (63458 Views)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (0 - 0) On 3rd January 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 3rd January 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 3rd January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by lifedynamics: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please ooo my dear Chelsea fans...
I'm organising trip to London Ehn,
Please let's go and beg morata to forgive us for what we did to him and kindly ask him to carry flight back to Madrid to collect the Finishing ability he forgot.

Please let's go and beg him to forgive us...we don't deserve this Emotional abuse in this New Year cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by MorataFC: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
seankay:

You get sense! Batshuayi no get positioning, he's slow, clueless and and very predictable. Morata doesnt seem like a top finisher with his legs. I have been noticing his the past 7 games, he's been losing lots of one on one he should be easily converting. I guess people didnt notice cos we have been winning most of those games.
haba, you need to visit Chelsea thread and see how they Bash him everyday

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by louiskay(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheMainMan:
... i don't have your time... its not ma fault if u cant comprehend undecided

Lol... u are so paradoxical.... enjoy ur 6th drink for the night.... � bye

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
dominique:

Maybe during the times of Drogba and Mourinho. Now Arsenal has a superior head to head over Chelsea from FA cup meetings, to community shield 2015 to recent premier league meetings.
From what period to what period are you judging your head to head?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
No worry assnal fans enjoy your night We go meet for CARLING cup undecided I assure you then you won't find it easy
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Haa....Morata,... Haa Morata... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Jeromegwer: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
New Word
Morata (Noun)
Meaning: to be wasteful
Antonym: Alonso
Synonyms: Lukaku; Bakayoko btw
If Morata and Lukaku marry, they will miss their wedding.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Threebear(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
prettyboy5:

Dude please report me and let's see the "insult" I sent your way. I know the words I used on you. Check my profile, this year makes it my 10 years here so I know the rules.

Talking about saying what feels about the game, if someone can come and say that Chelsea ALWAYS beats Arsenal when in the last 5 times prior to this match they met, Arsenal has won 3 and drew one then the person is indeed ignorant and acting silly! You don't have the right to come online and act silly and when you are corrected you start the victim game of saying you wanna report.
I say whatever I like, I buy my data, you're not coerced to reply, replying me does not add anything to your bank account, so you can either choose to ignore it or leave a creative reply without resorting to personal attack.
The next time you insult me, not only will I use one of my numerous accounts and finish you off with insults that will surprise you, I'll also make sure your accounts gets banned for months.
That's the problem with you Nigerians, you can never enjoy a funny banter without insulting people. You've been on nairaland for ten years, congrats on your milestone, now start acting your age.
And mind you, I never play the victim card, this is me letting you off easy.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Harrynight(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Antonio Contè u need to go to market for a striker Mbok! we cont Confront Barca with the likes of Morata leading the front line
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Kennylash11(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
When you've jumped up for goal only for Morata to lose it you be like

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by seankay(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
MorataFC:
haba, you need to visit Chelsea thread and see how they Bash him everyday
I have not been following the live thread until today
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
kowalsky:

Wilshere did not dive.

If you trully watched the matche objectively like you claim, you'd have noticed there was contact and like hazard he overplayed it. Replay clearly shows that

The only difference is that in the later scenario the ref felt it right to blow his mudafvcking whistle.

#refsouttofrustratearsenal
He dived. He was already on his way down before the contact came in. He is a lucky boy not to have seen a second yellow card for that.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by deeLima86(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Considering Chelsea spent more than a 100 million pounds for Morata and Bakayoko who have done more harm than good this season. cry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Jeromegwer: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wish I was at emirate Stadium with a gun. Morata wouldn't be alive by now. Morata is a shame to football. 3 clear chances. One on One. Even Queen Elizabeth would convert one of them!

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by seankay(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dreydoe:
nah ... We all noticed too but decided to ignore the obvious . I have always told everyone right from his very first debut for Chelsea.. morata is a below average striker. Not the type of striker needed in Chelsea.. Lukakau to me is better . am a Chelsea fan

Bro both are overrated. I cant cope with ghost mode Lukaku that hides in big games.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by samoses2: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
hmmm... I thought Lukaku was the worst striker in EPL not knowing that Morata case is a critical matter

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Edoblakky:
Please state when the penalties occur
I initially wanted to ignore you but I just can

Moses tripped miles in the first half

There was a hand ball in the Chelsea penalty box, late in the match... Yes, the hands of the defender was close to his body, but something similar was given against arsenal last week

You said Wilshere dived ? Are you serious.? What was he suppose to do? wait to feel the full impact of the tackles, so that he will get injuries . The referee penalized fabregas for his intentions not the actual impact.

The major mistake made by the referee was awarding the phony penalty to Chelsea. That is not even an argument.

Before the penalty, arsenal look like they were going on a rampage. The penalty was a match changing moment.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by IamShakyum: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
jupiterx:
Haha We don win o

How market grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by MorataFC: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
seankay:

I have not been following the live thread until today
I mean Chelsea fc thread not this one, this one only come up when there's live match
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by deeLima86(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chalobah will do far better than Bakayoko if given the same game time and opportunity. Even Drinkwater, has he had any meaningful impact so far? Just take a good look at all these summer additions, what have they really bring to the table? What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So walcott still dey play ball shocked shocked shocked shocked
of course
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin cheesy
I tell you grin grin
Ballor de goal grin
dabossman:

World best grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Akinz0126(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
abimbawealth:

God bless you jare, you're not all these people spewing trash... He just got it all wrong today

Very well bro problem with chelsea fans is they lack patient.And a good coach'll ensure morata get it right is a matter of time,patience,focus and determination.

To me Morata still have a lot to offer only problem is having is this 1 on 1.

To all my chelsea fans don't allow deja vu of the likes of de bruyne and sallah to repeat it sef on the issue of morata.the likes of lewandouski happens to be a good striker because Klopp never gave up on him.

Pls don't give Up on morata he has what he takes to be a good and professional striker

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Pharaoh001(f): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
first match : Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 2 AFC Bournemouth
last match : Arsenal 2 - 2 Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by BENEAMATA: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] MORATA!! BAD HABIT!! DROP!!NOW!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by deeLima86(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Conte removed all the offensive players in place of defensive players still they can't protect the back line for just few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by sirfee(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
frankson1:

Chelsit can't win Asernal without penalty.
I'm just happy chelshit dropped 2 points tonight.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Someone said morata just did the #lukaku challenge grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by mywells: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
The referee wanted three points for Chelsea but God in his infinite mercy did not let it come to pass,woe bêtise Anthony Taylor who referred that match and would meet his own waterloo in future,son of a bitch called Anthony Taylor .

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
frankson1:

Atleast he's not creating goals against Chelsea unlike our Lukaku grin
Did u watch well.... Morata assisted Wilshere 'goal

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by deeLima86(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
If not for Morata profligacy in front of goal Chelsea would have gone ahead to beat Athletico and avoid Barca in the UCL. The same Morata won't still be able to face Barcelona when the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by prettyboy5: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Threebear:

I say whatever I like, I buy my data, you're not coerced to reply, replying me does not add anything to your bank account, so you can either choose to ignore it or leave a creative reply without resorting to personal attack.
The next time you insult me, not only will I use one of my numerous accounts and finish you off with insults that will surprise you, I'll also make sure your accounts gets banned for months.
That's the problem with you Nigerians, you can never enjoy a funny banter without insulting people. You've been on nairaland for ten years, congrats on your milestone, now start acting your age.
And mind you, I never play the victim card, this is me letting you off easy.

Dude, the advice you gave about "ignoring", it doesn't apply to you as well? grin

Dude you are just a kid here and displaying it glaringly, first you said you would use one of your "numerous" accounts to finish me off with insults, is this not the same person who was saying he would report me to mods that I insulted him? grin So you have numerous accounts to insult people but would cry to mods at anything that you have been insulted?

Please how old are you kid? Having numerous accounts as you claim here is just laughable! Like seriously? Grow up kid!

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.