Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Relocating From The East To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From The East To Lagos (614 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From The East To Lagos by kihi23(f): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
where is the best place to stay in Lagos in terms of accommodation, job opportunities, security and cheap things
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ajegunle, okokomaiko, or Orile
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by jom28gy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't you like your home again,no place like home,
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by kihi23(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
I do like my home but am thinking of relocating to the south
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by Vivere: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
kihi23:
I do like my home but am thinking of relocating to the south
Why?? Is your place so bad, that you have to leave?
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by kihi23(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
In search of greener pasture
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by Chidexter(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Vivere:

Why?? Is your place so bad, that you have to leave?

Which kind questions be all dis one na
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by mofedamijo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
If u can get a room self contain in a nice compound in OGBA ikeja will be o.k for you,youre at the center,that way ure close to ikeja,and things re quite cheap there,on the other hand,egbeda too is o.k,but for someone new to lagos,u have to look for the opportunities,i dont know ur qualifications and i dont know your job interest....
Re: Relocating From The East To Lagos by kihi23(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
mofedamijo:
If u can get a room self contain in a nice compound in OGBA ikeja will be o.k for you,youre at the center,that way ure close to ikeja,and things re quite cheap there,on the other hand,egbeda too is o.k,but for someone new to lagos,u have to look for the opportunities,i dont know ur qualifications and i dont know your job interest....
Thank you dear

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Newly Launched IMO Air Being Operated By Dana Air / 2 Pilots Fired For Leaving The Cockpit Unmanned After A Fight On Jan 1st / Isreal Has Ordered African Migrants To Leave The Country By The End Of March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.