Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (45625 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / 6 Annoying things Nigerian Mothers do at the Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
cescky:

You must be a foreigner cheesy

You mean you guys wait two hours to withdraw at an atm? What da phuck?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by cybertyrant(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When your entire family attends the same church, and while you're sitting next to your crush, your little sister taps you from behind and says 'mummy said I should give you this twenty naira for offering"
this part eeh, e dey pain,not only crush,even when ur big friends are sitted by you

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by gregyboy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
ddapoo:
when you wait for 6 hours at owambe party just for you to hear that there no more food

haha this one is painfull and weakening

after last encounter i never just go to owanbe anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by MufasaRebirth: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When your entire family attends the same church, and while you're sitting next to your crush, your little sister taps you from behind and says 'mummy said I should give you this twenty naira for offering"
Hahahaha, this one na big Fvck up na.... Kilode grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Atlantia(f): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Santinojr:
Ya A Bad Shild
Lol...No, I'm not. grin
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by mhizv(f): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
Back in secondary school, when you're being punished by a teacher and you look up and suddenly see your crush passing.
I can relate.
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
My dad personally came to my seat and gave me offering money where I dey form big girl...

Kuku kee me...

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Cannonleo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Permission to share on my FB page will acknowledge you nI

Too funny

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by attention007(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cannonleo:
Permission to share on my FB page will acknowledge you nI

Too funny

Sure

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by victorazyvictor(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thank u Trump, we now know who we are

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
this one is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by ikorodureporta: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:

I wonda why ppl do this to their grown-up children. I know a man who does this to his entire family - wife & children above 20
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by cescky(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

You mean you guys wait two hours to withdraw at an atm? What da phuck?

Some areas lack adequate atm machines..so the few that exists..will be jjam packed cheesy...welcome to Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by hardbody: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jodeci25:
Nice one Op but not too funny

You proly have deep personal issues if this post is not too funny to you.

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Who can relate?
Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Akeem1759(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ajepako:

When you and your arch enemy are forced to swear before your village shrine..

I try? grin grin grin grin
grin grin e no go funny walai.. u try

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by engrhorla(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jodeci25:
Nice one Op but not too funny

U dey fuel queue?

Alaye, biko laff o. Na beg I take beg u grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by seniormallam(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
when husband want sex on market day

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Bollinger(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
cescky:

Some areas lack adequate atm machines..so the few that exists..will be jjam packed cheesy...welcome to Nigeria cheesy

Holy crap.
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
When you borrow your friend's car to impress your babe and SARS stop you

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by BagWay: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
most annoying
dey stop selling in jerry can wen e reach mt turn
after waiting for 3hours
say fuel don finish

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by harizonal123(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
The moment when you use all your salary to carry 2odds in order to double it and flex this xmas. one of the games ended draw instead of straight win

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Sike(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lmao. Hilarious
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by AmAlbert(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
When you dey form international call in front of your crush, then somebody come tap your shoulder say "Oga see your phone battery, e fall out since and I just dey call you but you dey form call"

Kukuma kill me lemme die

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Akonimohate12: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
When u took TM and the chick don't show up

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Veraatabeh(f): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
When it's the evening before your wedding and the tailor says 'I'm not yet done with your cloth. Just give me time'
if its me i will arrest that tailor
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by kingofcasting(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
ysyowel:
na this one dey make me vest past

when downloading a powerful message only to discover that your data finished @ 99%
grin or this one

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by kingofcasting(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry when you follow your dad to see his friends and they start talking about old days

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by Jodeci25(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

You proly have deep personal issues if this post is not too funny to you.

Bro who is not having deep personal issues in this buhari administration? Abeg I nor follow for suffering and smiling gang o
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by OlujobaSamuel: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
attention007:
lol, the funniest be sey, I'm working and comfortable in my own way, but my mum would still give my siblings money to come give me probably thinking i dont have the fund, when the truth is I dont just want to pay anything at that moment. I will tell her no polymer for me, she go talk sey manage #50, sha drop something.
Re: Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African by cchiagom(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol what did I do? cheesy

oh sorry not you I meant the picture of one that uses school fees for sowing seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.