Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) (1223 Views)

Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by stephenduru: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yesterday 16/12/2017 Tunde aka Ishola or Moses was caught in the morning at Oluwole, Lagos Island attempting to rob passerby of their belongings with his gang members who are now at large.

According to him,he is from Ijora Badia.He said his gang raided a party at Berlin and escaped through Folawiyo street Agarawu.He also said he has a partner in crime in Isale Eko.He has been handed over to the police.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/man-trying-to-rob-passerby-in-lagos.html?m=1

Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Paulosky1900: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
thank God he wasnt burnt to death..

say NO to jungle justice

click 'like' if you doesnt support J-justice...click 'share' if you support J-justice.
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by python1: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Whatever, since he has been handed over to the police, let the police do their job. Kudos to the guys that captured him. If he comes out alive, he will have stories to tell.
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Kenzico(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
>sad
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
That 2nd pic with the busted lip

Made my day
Won ti for lenu
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Baawaa(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Paulosky1900:
thank God he wasnt burnt to death..

say NO to jungle justice

click 'like' if you doesnt support J-justice...click 'share' if you support J-justice.
If he use that axe on your head you will not be saying this trash,maybe you cover your eyes before remove the cover and look at the AXE again, you will not take two before you kick the drum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why didn't they burn this guy.

You'll see him walking the street of Lagos in 2weeks time undecided
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by rifasenate11(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2017
what a conehead

Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by JON01: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Why didn't they burn this guy.

You'll see him walking the street of Lagos in 2weeks time undecided
Exactly there was a guy I saw arrested like this online [area boys] few weeks after I saw him on street. But the burning part is not necessary. We need Rehab in this ZOO.
Re: Man Trying 2 Rob Lagosians With Axe In Lagos Island With His Gang Caught(pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
JON01:

Exactly there was a guy I saw arrested like this online [area boys] few weeks after I saw him on street. But the burning part is not necessary. We need Rehab in this ZOO.

Bros, Rehab doesn't work for Nigerians
Ask Majek

Burn! Burn!! Burn!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Young Girl Gives Birth To An Alien Looking Baby (photos) / Ritualists Beheaded My Grandmother In Her Farm At Okitipupa, Ondo State / MAN POWER: Pretty Girl R&ped To Death By Her Brother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.