Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Lose Weight This Christmas Holiday- Christmas Diet Strategy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Lose Weight This Christmas Holiday- Christmas Diet Strategy (501 Views)

How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / Easy Way To Make Afang Soup This Christmas. / 7 Guaranteed Ways To Avoid Gaining Weight This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight This Christmas Holiday- Christmas Diet Strategy by EstherAdaeze: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
This Christmas holiday season is all a season of enjoyment, a season of eating and drinking and so many people add weight during this season, while some will want o to reduce weight during this season and the best thing to do is to lose weight this Christmas season coz, it's really better to lose weight. Though it only matters to those who don't like how they look especially the fat people who want to reduce their weight. It's up to you to make your choice right now with me because I really want to lose weight this Christmas period not that I'm too fat though, but I really wanna reduce my weight.

Continue reading>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/12/how-to-loose-weight-during-holiday.html

(1) (Reply)

Ask About The Food You Eat / Brush Peeling And Washing Machine / Nife,s Aquatic Foods (THAILAND FISH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.