Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Human Eyes. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Human Eyes. (409 Views)

5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood / Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Human Eyes. by emmyskinny: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello house,api Sunday to u all n compliments of d cson to every1.
Here is ur eye doctor,I will be educating u on the human eyes and various eye problems.
Keep ur questions coming as I will do my possible best in answering them.
The EYES are a small part of our body,yet plays a very major role in our life. The EYES enable us experience the shapes,the colour & the motion of our surroundings. They alert us to danger n d unexpected. We rely on them to explore n to learn. Given ao much we depend on our eyes,it's no wonder that all of us want to keep our eyes healthy for as long as possible.
The EYES are often compared to a camera,but they are far more complex n sophisticated.
Like a camera,light enters into d interior of d eyes thru a small opening. An adjustable lens focuses d light unto a layer of light-sensitive cells (retina) at d back of d eyeball.
Light striking d back of eyeball induces chemical reactions that generate electrical impulses. These impulses create a 2-way c'munication btw d eyes n d brain. Thru dis c'munication,d eyeballs provide binocular vision n follow rapid movement. These features make us experience d vivid,colorful,3D motion pictures of happenings n d world around us.
Next week on d human eyes, I will be teaching us ao d intricate parts of d eyes work 2geda.
Tanq for ur time reading thru dis educative piece.
Till next time, I wish all a fruitful week ahead.
I remain my humble self,dr.Ehikpenmi ur eye doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Advice 4rm A Doctor Needed.. / How Do I Take Care Of My Lips Better By Using Easy Natural Tips? / Best Fumigation Of Pest Control And Bed Bug Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.