Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale (820 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD New Iphone 7 32gb For Giveaway Price / Red Iphone 7 Plus 128gb Available. / Sold: A New Iphone 7plus 256G Replica For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale by tico1212(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
A new iPhone 7plus 256G replica for sale, (Android version) fully functional and has no fault. Has icloud, finger print pass code, Siri, etc.....

Re: Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
tico1212:
A new iPhone 7plus 256G replica for sale, (Android version) fully functional and has no fault. Has icloud, finger print pass code, Siri, etc..... Just like the original iPhone.. call me,08076449442 for serious buyer only.

Price. 35k

Bros how can a replica iPhone have iCloud and Siri? And I can bet my balls that thing is not 256gb. And that any finger can unlock this phone. Yes it's a replica, advertise it as replica, stop saying it has iCloud and Siri. Oh let me guess it also has app store and iTunes?
Re: Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale by tico1212(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros how can a replica iPhone have iCloud and Siri? And I can bet my balls that thing is not 256gb. And that any finger can unlock this phone. Yes it's a replica, advertise it as replica, stop saying it has iCloud and Siri. Oh let me guess it also has app store and iTunes?

Here we go again.
I don't have time to argue. I listed what I see on the phone so don't question me.
Re: Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
tico1212:

Here we go again.
I don't have time to argue. I listed what I see on the phone so don't question me.

Dude what u see on the phone is wrong. There's absolutely no way a phone that is not running iOS can have iCloud and Siri or app store. It's not rocket science. Those Chinese makers can write whatever they like on the pack, does that mean u have to believe it? So if they wrote that the phone has qhd display u will come and advertise that it has qhd? 256gb storage? Lol C'mon tell us something else. And the funny thing is that some of these Chinese phones makers already figured out a way to fool cpu z app and it will show 256gb even when the phone has only 16gb of storage.

1 Like

Re: Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus Replica For Sale by tico1212(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Dude what u see on the phone is wrong. There's absolutely no way a phone that is not running iOS can have iCloud and Siri or app store. It's not rocket science. Those Chinese makers can write whatever they like on the pack, does that mean u have to believe it? So if they wrote that the phone has qhd display u will come and advertise that it has qhd? 256gb storage? Lol C'mon tell us something else. And the funny thing is that some of these Chinese phones makers already figured out a way to fool cpu z app and it will show 256gb even when the phone has only 16gb of storage.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung Galaxy S6 Is Available For Sale / sold!!!u. s used Samsung Galaxy S5 32gb#35k fixed / Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy S8+ With The Wireless Charger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.