Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested (549 Views)

Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested by Treas006(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
I want my dad arrested for abandoning me - Boy, 9, thrown out by stepdad over witchcraft
9-year old Emmanuel Ironbar who made news after his stepfather sent him of their home in Calabar over claims he is a wizard, has spoken to reporters about his predicament. .
Speaking to Punch, he said; “I have slept outside for some months now. I cannot remember how long that was before I was rescued. I was never sent to school, but I take my younger siblings to school, every day on the request of my mother. I also wish to go to school.” .
The young child who started sleeping in a building located at No. 28B, Yellow Duke Street in the Calabar, Cross River State, was sent out by his stepfather, Ubong Akpan, on a claim from a church that the nine-year-old was a witch. .
Emmanuel's case came to light after a Facebook post by one Chris Inyang, went viral. The child is now in the custody of Basic Rights Counsel Initiative in Calabar.
“My father runs his business at the Etim-Edem Park in Calabar. My mother married another man after she left him. She has three other children for my father. She also has a boy and a girl for my stepfather. .
In all, I have five siblings. I was staying with my mother before my stepfather sent me parking because they claimed I was a witch. When they sent me out initially, I was sleeping beside a church. I later moved to an abandoned shop. .
I was always afraid at night. Sometimes, my mother would sneak out of the house to give me food whenever my stepfather was not at home. I want government to arrest my father because he was the one that neglected my mother. .
He never cared about our welfare. I have never been to school because I was never given the opportunity. I wish to go to school.” Inyang said he came to know Emmanuel through his kids and took pity on the child. .
He also revealed he contemplated adopting him but for the tedious official process associated with such move. He added that to prevent any evil from happening to him, he went on social media to draw attention to his plight.

Re: 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested by goggleit: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's inhuman
Re: 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested by Flexherbal(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
.” Inyang said he came to know Emmanuel through his kids and took pity on the child. .
."

Nice one !
Re: 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested by Evablizin(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Shatta Wale To Perform At Sarkodie's Rapperholic Show / Selfish People Lives Longer Says Bbnaija Tboss / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.