Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

'the System Cannot Find The Path Specified' - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 'the System Cannot Find The Path Specified' (958 Views)

Java Server Pages (jsp) Or Java Server Face(jsf Which Path To Trend? ? ? ? / I Use Open App.path & "file.txt" For Output As #1 But Wasnt Working In Vista / Microsoft Technologies And The Path To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the System Cannot Find The Path Specified' by morgan2006(m): 4:48am On Apr 02, 2010
please can anyone help me on this: after i installed jdk on my system, i set the path name permanently from the environment variable.wen i opened cmd to type javac it recognized the keyword.but to change directory to the folder where the java file is located it gave me this msg.'the system cannot find the path specified'.pls folks help me out.thanks
Re: 'the System Cannot Find The Path Specified' by sayhi2ay(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
where is your file located and what command did you type in ?

(1) (Reply)

Best Paid Ict Professionals In Nigeria / Help (error In Jamb Filling) / Suggest A good Textbook for VB6 and VC++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.