Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

#EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (32203 Views)

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / How We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell – Young Man Seeking Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Harrisonwo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hedonistically:

So where and how do SARS Abuja arrest their victims? I'm sure SARS in Abuja doesn't do indiscriminate raids around town to pick up guys going about their business the way they do in some other states. So how exactly does SARS do its rubbish in abuja? I'm curious.

most of the arrest are done in KD, then transferred to abj. and other times they are done from order from above or people. petty issues are also settled by them like debt, fight (mecer for hire). though they don't misbehave like they do in other states because this is abj (you don't know who is who) but if you mistakenly enter their trap and don't stand on your right if you innocent and you allow them get to their den.. OYO for you. talking from experience

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
bendike:

I get your point brother agreed the society is corrupt, but lectures, civil servants, soldiers are not robbing citizens with guns given to them by government for our protection. Dont you get it? This sars people are simply armed robbers and terrorist! They are murderers!

Two years ago i had reason to frequent the lagos cp's office where sars is also located. I saw this so called police officers ie sars driving in and out with toyota sienna buses. This folks had earrings, wearing bathroom slippers. Its was as if the police went to oshodi motor park to recruit agberos and handed pistols and assault rifles to them. When they drive in with "criminals" in full public view they will share money.

Do you know that every minute or so you hear gunshots and screams from their office. I wondered if the CP was not aware because he cannot claim not to have heard the gunshots.

See unless you are a policeman or you have not experienced or seen these animals in action will you speak the way you are doing now.
Do you know that most parents including myself around my area lock their teen male kids indoor now a days? Once i pick my 14 year old who is quite tall for his from school he does not step out until the next school day? just because of the SARS etc that are meant to protect us but rather a terror to citizens? What kind of life are we living for Gods sake!

Well, I get ur point.. But everyone steal with what they have. If lecturers who can sleep with female students becus they have the power to fail them, had guns, they would av done same.. My brother, the civil servant who steal and manipulate with pen and papers has access to gun freely, he/she would av done same. The point is, nigeria is bleeped.. Scrapping SARS will not solve the problem becus the same SARS officers would be admitted into another unit in the force and they will continue where they stopped.. So, it is not wise to protest for scrapping of SARs... We need a better system of govt bro.. That will begin to gradually solve our problems.. I am not a police man.. I can never serve nigeria in any security capacity.. Not worth it. Security men in Nigeria suffer a lot bro.. It is a waste of time and efforts to serve nigeria in security capacity..

Security job like that of the military and police or DSS is extremely an important and risky career.. They deserve the best of everything..

U heard about the soldier who killed himself becus he was not allowed to see his family for over three years. That is bad system becus there is rotational police in the military for officers in war front but he was affected becus this country is a scam and corrupt.. He had to take his own life..

A lecturer walked up to a female friend of mine and told her that he was interested in her.. The young lady became so scared.. The lecturer told her to go and ask about him, that he would deal with her if she refused him. He bragged that he would keep her in school for many years..

She came to me and wept. I spoke to her.. I spoke to the lecturer and he talked harsh to me.

I had to contact some police officers from a special unit, they met with him and warned him seriously.. He left the young lady alone..

If the lady didn't know me, the useless lecturer would av had his way into her private part for free anytime and any day. She told me that many young ladies are suffering and sleeping with the lecturer becus of fear.

U see my brother, na where wicked people see, they dey take chop. Those civil servants use their pen and papers to steal, while some SARS officers use their gun.. Naija is bleeped bro.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by yanshDoctor: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

Scrapping SARS can never solve the problem my brother.. The other day, a soldier killed a driver becus the drier didn't give bribe at a military check poi int. Many lecturers are sleeping with female students and sort courses a lot.. Many doctors are misbehaving, civil servants are so corrupt.. The govt is full of nepotism and bias recruitment, etc.. My point is, our call should be for us to fix this country, we need q better constitution, better system of govt.. We need to stop the influence national assembly has on recruitments, we need to make government unattractive..

We av seen many times how soldiers decended on innocent Nigerians and helpless Nigerians, should we now scrap the military? Civil servants are so corrupt, should be now scrap civil service? Lecturers mess female students, sort courses.. In fact, some lecturers come to class and brag on how u must sort them before u pass, should we now scrap lecturing? We just need get Nigeria right by fixing the system, a better constitution, better system of govt, etc.
you this foolish sars. you have diverted from your initial stands that cause attack on you. your initial stands was that they live in dilapidated barrack and their live in danger, underpaid and to justify their criminal activities. not if to scrap your guys or not. you will die shamefully for killing people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by famzynet: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
I pity people who support SARS. May they fall victim to the atrocities of SARS. I have been a victim and I can tell you that those people are empowered criminals who terrorize innocent citizens. I was innocent but they did not listen to me. I was arrested on my way back from work. That is all.
SARS MUST GO!
#END SARS!
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by atomicdele(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
May the good Lord keep us save from ALL evil. Amen!
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by DONFASZY(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2017
End SARS dis yr
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by modaink333: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Princedapace:

I think u all are quite unfair to the police here.. Look at the countries u mentioned.. do they have the type of society we have here? Are their police not well paid, their police officers live fine while their politicians dont live extremely wealthy. Here, our leaders steal all the money and pay policemen poorly.

The countries u mention, their policemen have good life insurance, they are well kitted for operation, they have good equipment for operations. They are well protected but here, policemen live in dead barracks, they cant even afford to buy a decent car, they cant send their kids to good schools, they need to steal to live well. A SARS officer can be killed any day.. Each time they leave for work, it seems it is their last day. When they die, their families are abandoned. An average police man in nigeria can not build a house from a decent money, never.

Also, those countries u mentioned, unemployment is low compared to Nigeria.. they dont av crazy citizens who are unemployed and steal a lot. My brother, Nigeria police can not experience the Nigeria system and be acting like policemen in Finland or Norway who are experiencing advanced society and system.
change begins with you
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Payoyo(f): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
After going through the frightening personal encounters of the writer in the hands of dare devils in uniform called SARS, I can't but weep for this country. Just take a look at the way they waste human lives they cannot create. I don't know why this SARS in AKWUZU (ANAMBRA STATE) has been the worst place you can't even wish for your worst enemy to visit.

It has been on record that 98% of people detained there don't come out of that devilish place alive. The worst part is that nothing is done about it. The many male corpses discovered in Ezu river in Ugwuoba near Awka is still fresh in many people's heart and all fingers pointed to extra judicial killings by AKWUZU SARS...

Having a good phone with foreign numbers, driving a good car, having a laptop and putting on good clothes are all now offenses as far as SARS are concerned and they always tell you to your face that they will shoot to death and nothing will happen.

Devil himself will be quite shocked at the level of torture these people leave on humanity... You will never understand the damage they have caused until you on them.

May God save this country.... Is this nation cursed or are we the cause?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Born2Breed(f): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Akwazu SARS must be thoroughly investigated and let it be the blueprint for all other disband SARS formation across the nation.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Born2Breed:
Akwazu SARS must be thoroughly investigated and let it be the blueprint for all other disband SARS formation across the nation.
Very true.
Awkuzu SARS is the very worst of the worst. James Nwafor must never go free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Ikea81: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
I rugged aswear, but I actually cried reading this.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by kponkedenge(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
This thread should make it to the front page
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by nedekid: 1:32am On Oct 17, 2020
just2endowed:

guy u can be rich over night. Get a good lawyer and sue the fucking police
Thats the problem with igbo, smarter by half. They believe their money will waste, or lawyer will chop it. At the end of the day, their oppressor goes Scott free.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by grlzone(f): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
God will pun7sh all of them
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Princedapace:

I think u all are quite unfair to the police here.. Look at the countries u mentioned.. do they have the type of society we have here? Are their police not well paid, their police officers live fine while their politicians dont live extremely wealthy. Here, our leaders steal all the money and pay policemen poorly.

The countries u mention, their policemen have good life insurance, they are well kitted for operation, they have good equipment for operations. They are well protected but here, policemen live in dead barracks, they cant even afford to buy a decent car, they cant send their kids to good schools, they need to steal to live well. A SARS officer can be killed any day.. Each time they leave for work, it seems it is their last day. When they die, their families are abandoned. An average police man in nigeria can not build a house from a decent money, never.

Also, those countries u mentioned, unemployment is low compared to Nigeria.. they dont av crazy citizens who are unemployed and steal a lot. My brother, Nigeria police can not experience the Nigeria system and be acting like policemen in Finland or Norway who are experiencing advanced society and system.

Justifying police brutality due to their poor renumeration is like justifying yahoo yahoo due to unemployment.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adesolomon2014:

Justifying police brutality due to their poor renumeration is like justifying yahoo yahoo due to unemployment.

No, I am not.. But if u begin to expect ur police to behave like European police, u are not been realistic becus the European police are not treated like Nigerian police.

The entire system called Nigeria is wack! Needs rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Nostradamus: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
what this guy narrated is exactly true..same happened to me..nd I was beaten by two hefty guyz..with a 2 by 2 stick nd my femur bone broken into two..tikk dix dai I still use a walking stick..nd honestly,it is for simply doing nothing wrong..it was later claimed to be mistaken identity.i was so mad that I became disabled because of something I did not in for..i came bak..went to the shrine that I served and cried and reported him...wot ever action the shrine took is his bizness..i never cared to know anyways..that particular officer was begged by other officers to leave me alone but he boasted that I will know 2dai that he is wicked...now u innocent it's on social media should stop pitting ppl who bad tins befall mysteriously
hey bro.

I know it's been long you posted this,but i saw you post somewhere that you were tortured by the SSS.now you said it's SARS here.

Pardon my inquisitiveness,but I want to ask..

1)is it the sss that tortured you or SARS?

2)did you seek any redress?

3)if the answer to no 2 is yes,were you able to get any justice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex / Soldiers Given A Punishment, Ordered To Knock Each Others Head For Fighting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.