Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

“I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday (1741 Views)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Wesporting: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Davido like many others posted a picture of Tekno on his page and accompanied it with the caption:

“Happy Birthday Tekno, I will never forget what you did for me! GOD bless you! Love”

Without thinking too much on the unforgettable thing Tekno could have done for Davido, we realized it could be related to the great success of Davido’s song IF!

The song which was produced by Tekno was a great success and one of the highlights of Davido’s career in 2017!
Not only has the song won Davido many awards, the song also placed him on the top of many charts both nationally and internationally.

Indeed, Tekno cannot be forgotten in a long time for this deed.

More via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/17/i-will-never-forget-what-you-did-for-me-davido-tells-tekno-on-his-birthday/

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by MrCross: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dat thing
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by princechurchill(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm naso bobrisky begin with Mc galaxy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by mayweather145: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wats dat thing? Is it dat tekno truely wrote the song.
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Fweshspice(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
the two things this generation rarely forget these days are sex and money... since Dave is rich e no go fit be money matter......
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Yeligray(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fweshspice:
the two things this generation rarely forget these days are sex and money... since Dave is rich e no go fit be money matter......
and love
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Fweshspice(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yeligray:
and love
hmm wise one
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tekno saved his career by giving him "if ' before then he was yodelling with tinashe, trying to crock into the international market. grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Ramwab94(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2017
GAY ALERT!!!! 100%

1 Like

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by AdroitTee(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Sue me to court if money is not involved... OBO
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Zanas: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2017
God bless Davido, God bless Tekno
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Davido humble sha. I doubt wizkid can say this.

Meanwhile, It should be the other way round. Tekno will never forget what davido did for him. He blew because of davido
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2017
mayweather145:
Wats dat thing? Is it dat tekno truely wrote the song.

Tekno produced the song
Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Threebear:
Tekno saved his career by giving him "if ' before then he was yodelling with tinashe, trying to crock into the international market. grin

That was so funny

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by Croixcomedy(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2022
Normacrooz comedy cruise
Davido na baba

Follow normacrooz
Subscribe to normacrooz YouTube channel

Abeg make una supp9

1 Share

Re: “I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me” – Davido Tells Tekno On His Birthday by johnkay1(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2022

PAYBACK TIME

(1) (Reply)

African Curvy Model, Eudoxie Yao's Fans Can't Get Enough Of Her Raunchy New Phot / Omoni Oboli And Her Son Show Off Beautiful Natural Hair Goals (photo) / Popular Comedian Woli Agba And His Wife Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.