Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Phyno Throws Doubt Over Claims That 20 Women Were Raped At His Enugu Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Throws Doubt Over Claims That 20 Women Were Raped At His Enugu Concert (457 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Tears Of Joy!!!e-money So Emotional As Arthur Eze Hosts Him In His Enugu Mansion / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Throws Doubt Over Claims That 20 Women Were Raped At His Enugu Concert by johnolumide78: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Phyno has finally broken his silence following allegations made by some fans that over 20 women were raped at his last concert in Enugu.

The news was first shared on Twitter by a Nigerian woman who revealed that the alleged victims attended the rapper’s concert and returned home with the horrible stories of rape.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/phyno-throws-doubt-claims-20-women-raped-enugu-concert/

Re: Phyno Throws Doubt Over Claims That 20 Women Were Raped At His Enugu Concert by Shedrack777: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2017
is this really true? only God knows
Re: Phyno Throws Doubt Over Claims That 20 Women Were Raped At His Enugu Concert by Adebowhales(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2017
I was dia

(1) (Reply)

Singer K. Michelle Says Her Legs Can No Longer Carry Her Butt Implant / Nigerians Slam Mercy Aigbe Over Controversial Birthday Outfit / What Will You Do If You Were Giving A Job Of #200,000 ? Watch And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.