Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

An Urgent Need For "Infanticide" By Mother Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Urgent Need For "Infanticide" By Mother Religion (331 Views)

Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Need For "Infanticide" By Mother Religion by lilliesboy(m): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2017
"...I had already developed certain 'agnostic' tendencies which would later develop into outright ATHEISTic convictions, so it was NOT that I believed in any kind of 'DIVINE protection.'

...We have to speak to RELIGION! True, the issue is FANATICism, but this does not exonerate 'the mother' - secular ideology or religious INDOCTRINATION, from the lapses of 'the child.' ...The engines of GLOBAL VIOLENCE today are 'oiled' from the deep wells of FANATICism, even though they may be cranked by the calculating hands of 'politicians' or the POWER-hungry.

...The primary burden of EXORCISING 'the demon' that escaped from the womb rests on the same womb that gave it LIFE. Today, there is URGENT need for 'Mother RELIGION,' of whatever inclination, to come to the RESCUE of HUMANity with the 'benevolent' act of INFANTICIDE." - Prof. Wole Soyinka ("Climate of Fear," 2004: pgs. 105, 106 & 107)

# The argument is clear: Mother RELIGION needs to carry-out a benevolent or good act of infanticide on the children she bore - FANATICism, HYPOcrisy, STUPIDity, EXTORTION, CORRUPTION, HATRED, FEAR, DIVISION, DOCILITY, LAZINESS, SUSPICION, IMBECILITY etc!

(1) (Reply)

Should The Poor Look Up To God Or The Rich? / Was Jesus Born On December 25? / How Do I Manage My Group As A New Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.