Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) (1370 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by Quelle: 5:01am On Dec 18, 2017
A story is currently trending on Facebook about two supposedly gay Nigerian guy who were reportedly caught in the act of homosexuality.

Rich Silver and Pepe Sneh, was exposed by another Facebook user, Milli Cassper

Milli Cassper is the guy who, outed Rich Silver and Pepe Sneh for supposedly being gay. According to Milli Casper, he has proof that the duo are gay guys.

In a Facebook rant, Milli claims that he was set up by these two guys who went to steal a phone and planted it on him – he was then beaten mercilessly as though he was the one who stole the phone.

Milli later on acknowledged that he’s a thief and he just might have had a thing or two to do with the alleged theft – this is because the suspected gay guys had gone on Facebook to insult him and enraged by this, he decided to expose their forbidden se*uality.

Milli shared screenshots of the chat he had with Pepe and as can be seen, Pepe begged Milli not to publish their chats (of which Milli did) because it would damage his ‘reputation’ – Pepe, in his plea, subtly acknowledged his se*uality as sentences like “I’m not the first gay” , “is it a crime to be gay?” is seen from his account to Milli.

Milli, as at the time of this post is yet to publish the proofs he claims he has against Rich and Pepe but promises to expose them as he even puts his life on the line if he doesn’t. guy, if I no expose una make I die

Rich and Pepe on the other hand, have not denied the allegations against them but after Nigerians reacted to their story and apparently cursed at them, Pepe was forced to reveal that he was actually approached first by Rich and so Rich just might the real gay dude.

Pepe had taken to Facebook too, to call out Milli, who still published their chat, even though he begged him not to.

Rich, doesn’t seem to be bothered as he took to his page to praise his relationship with Pepe.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/a-story-is-currently-trending-on.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
OAM4J
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by Quelle: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by Quelle: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by Quelle: 5:10am On Dec 18, 2017

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by bammy00(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2017
No comment

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by joeaz58(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2017
I repeat pre-installed madness

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by boman2014: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
wetin eyes dey see, mouth no fit talk em....

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2017
For the first time though painfully I have to say these words. I'm sorry but....

I BLAME BUHARI!!!
Before you start wailing like an ekuke/bingo let's analyse this.
This is a country where one useless cross dresser called Bob madness is walking around free after being arrested . A country where a beauty Queen loves cucumber better than preeks. From cucumber to lesboboye. With evidence she was arrested and set free. If strict laws had been put in place and these people dealt with all these mofos would love punna by default. Now the so called bobs and lesboboyes are role models despite their crimes.
Life imprisonment and death by hanging nobody go tell you you go love punna by force.
Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2017
All these gay self...What pleasure do they derive from a fellow man undecided
Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by hisgrace090: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2017
This Teenagers into gay thing already?

Nawao!
Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by MostBanned: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2017
I sure say them be Afonja lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Facebook Users Get Exposed As Gays! (photos) by rifasenate11(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
coneheads don't fail to disappoint. while the whole country is busy looking for how to survive the economy. they are busy busting each others buttholes with large d***k$. wasted enough.

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Continually Raped By Ex-soldier, Said She Was Scared To Die / Mob Justice: Two Women Accused Of Kidnapping Lynched In Warri (video,photos) / My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.