Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family (670 Views)

My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads? / My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by Kekx(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
How advisable is it for someone to venture into a business or project with his/her family member or siblings. It's no news that so many families tends to end up being scattered as result of misunderstanding and mistrust in a business.

I once heard a story of a man who sent money from abroad to his family to erect a building for him, but returned to find out that they didn't.

My thought, I think it's cool to provide and help your family financially, but not that advisable to indulge in a business or project with them.

I maybe wrong, thou.

I don't mind getting your opinions and views.
Re: How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by optional1(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Ask Peter Paul and Jude okoye they will tell you about family project.

1 Like

Re: How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by Kekx(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2017
optional1:
Ask Peter Paul and Jude okoye they will tell you about family project.

I initially wanted to make a reference to that, but didn't because I can't authoritatively prove that it was the cause of their problem kiss

How about you, what's your take?
Re: How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by optional1(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

I initially wanted to make a reference to that, but didn't because I can't authoritatively prove that it was the cause of their problem kiss

How about you, what's your take?

Family project with brothers and sisters no way

But

Family project involving husband and wife good to go...
Re: How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by Kekx(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
optional1:

Family project with brothers and sisters no way

But

Family project involving husband and wife good to go...

Cool points!

In other words, For you,The singles aren't advisable to run such with their siblings kiss
Re: How Safe And Unsafe Is It To Invest And Run A Project With Your Family by optional1(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:

Cool points!

In other words, For you,The singles aren't advisable to run such with their siblings kiss

Me can't oh.. No matter how close we are..

Each person with his/her own project.

(1) (Reply)

How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. / Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna And Hubby 150k In Lagos Solution / Military Officer And His Girlfriend Killed In An Accident In Port Harcourt -phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.