Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) (740 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2017
YOUR CONFESSION YOUR POSSESSION
YOUR CONFESSION YOUR POSSESSION

Your confession is your possession, if you can confess something positive according to the word of God be rest assured you are going to have it, the bible says in the book of proverb,
Proverbs: 18:20-21 "A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

The way you want your life to go, the shape you want your destiny to take can be defined in the word of God. There's this individual that doesn't have a car but because he kept confessing it in line with the Word of God he had it even without buying it. That's what the word of God can do for you, all you need to do is to act on the proficiency and the efficacy of its potency.

The scripture says in Hebrews: 4. 12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The word of God is the sword of the Spirit, it's not just an ordinary metal for combat but a weapon of destruction that put asunder the kingdom of darkness. The devil and its agents can't withstand it, when they see you with it they ran for their dear life before you split them into pieces, they understood this very well that's why they try as much as possible to get the Word from your

Heart, talkless of you confessing it, so don't you give them a chance, store up the word in your heart and confess it daily.

Recently, a lady contacted me and told me that she's being disturbed by a spirit husband, after much of our discussion I told her to take some steps, but because of some natural phenomenon she delayed, and I gave her some verses of the scripture to confess every night before she sleeps, after two days, she recounted the dream she had to me, wow, it was mind-blowing, she had complete victory. That's what the word can do for you if you use it everyday as expected then your victory is certain. The demons can't withstand it, they will fall like a pack of cards whenever you use it, that's why they are trying every means to get it out of your heart, but you should continually store it up in you and confess it every day.

Jesus overcame the devil with the Word of God when he came to tempt Him, the scripture says in
Revelation: 12. 11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.....the word of God is what you need to overcome the world. If the whole universe can be framed by the Word Of God, then imagine what it can do to your life, imagine the transformation that will take place in your life if you use it every now and then.

Joshua 1:8 says the word of God should not depart from your mouth, but you should confess it every day and night and things will be turning out prosperous for you, hallelujah! Not only in the Physical but also in the Spiritual will things also be turning around for your good. Therefore, Today I'm encouraging you to store up the word of God in your heart and confess it daily, if you want to be prosperous and successful in your works and business endeavor to confess the word of God on it daily and so shall your life take a beautiful shape and you will have a good testimony among the brethrens, Amen.

-Evangelist Paul R. Taiwo

Copy and share without leaving the author's name out, thanks
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2017
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK

Endeavor to speak this 70 times within the week

Psalm: 34. 10. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

A good job is a good thing
A spouse is a good thing
A home is a good thing
A thriving business is a good thing
An international open door is a good thing

So confess this everyday in line with what you want, using Psalm 23 and 27

More to come, thanks.
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
MID-WEEK CONFESSION

Luke: 10:19 "Behold, I give (He has given) unto you (me) power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you(me)".

Proverbs: 18:10The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Endeavor to mention this 21 times every night before sleep or within the day

1 Like

Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nephilim: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Thanks bro... Am also a Christian don't mind my moniker. I just did some few meditations of the scripture of some verses before I slept last night and I had a dream. Can you please explain this dream for me.
I saw that I was at the back of my dad's house and I saw a pool of mud water and inside the pool is a crocodile, already dead and I ran to call others to come and see then I woke up.
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nephilim:
Thanks bro... Am also a Christian don't mind my moniker. I just did some few meditations of the scripture of some verses before I slept last night and I had a dream. Can you please explain this dream for me.
I saw that I was at the back of my dad's house and I saw a pool of mud water and inside the pool is a crocodile, already dead and I ran to call others to come and see then I woke up.
oh sorry I'm just seeing this. The crocodile refers to the ancestral power that has been trailing and disturbing your family, but thank God it is dead, it shows the power of the word of your meditation is effective in destroying it and its effect in your house. Give God praise and keep speaking and meditating the word.

1 Like

Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK 25TH - 31 DECEMBER 2017

Isaiah: 54. 15. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Every plans of darkness concerning your life and that of your family before this year runs out shall be put to nothing, Amen!

Endeavor to meditate and speak the verses above 70 times before the end of the week.
VICTORY IS YOURS, AMEN!
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nephilim: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tosinex:
oh sorry I'm just seeing this. The crocodile refers to the ancestral power that has been trailing and disturbing your family, but thank God it is dead, it shows the power of the word of your meditation is effective in destroying it and its effect in your house. Give God praise and keep speaking and meditating the word.
thanks bro, God bless!

1 Like

Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK 1ST - 7TH JANUARY 2018

Proverbs 3:5-6 :- "[I will] Trust in the LORD with all thine[my] heart; and lean not unto thine[my] own understanding. In all thy[my] ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct thy[my] paths."

Isaiah: 45:2-3 :- "I [The LORD] will go before thee[me], and make the crooked places straight: I[He] will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I[He] will give thee[me] the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou [I] mayest know that , the LORD, which call thee [me] by thy[my] name, am[His] the God of Israel.

Confess and meditate on each verses 70 times within the week.
As we journey into this new year, may our trust be on the Lord, and may The Lord journey with us and make the crooked ways straight for us as He direct our path in Jesus name, Amen.
Victory is yours, Hallelujah!
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK
9TH - 16TH JANUARY 2018

_*Psalm: 118. 22*. "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner"._

- Where ever I have been rejected, right away from now, I shall be called and accepted.

- where ever I have been scorn, I shall see favour again there and be celebrated.

- favour shall follow me wherever I go right from this moment in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Pray the prayer and meditate on the above verse, recite it 70 times within the week.

You are Blessed!
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK 15TH - 22ND JANUARY

Proverbs: 4:11-12 I[THE LORD] have taught thee[me] in the way of wisdom; I[THE LORD] have led thee[me] in right paths.

When thou[I] go out, thy[my] steps shall not be hindered; and when thou[I] run, thou[I ] shalt not stumble. Amen.

PRAYERS
- Every where you go this week, your steps will not be hindered.

- The lines will fall to you in pleasant places.

- Your voice shall not be restrained.

- All your endeavors shall be successful, in Jesus name, Amen.

Confess and Meditate on this 70 times within the week.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info
Re: Confession For Today (A Must Attend To) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
CONFESSION FOR THE WEEK 22ND - 29TH JANUARY.

Psalm: 1. 3. And he[I] shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he[I] doeth shall prosper.

- whatsoever you lay your hands to do this week shall be prosperous in the name of Jesus.

- Every steps you take on your business, in your office shall amount to increase in the name of Jesus.

Endeavor to speak and meditate on the above verse 70 times within the week.

YOU ARE BLESSED, AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

How Christianity In America Changed During Obama's Presidency: Pew Report / A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Emi Mimo Loyun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.