Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot (715 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Jackie Appiah Wows In Makeup Photo / Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Festus93: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
A Nigerian makeup artist glammed up her daughter for her 3rd birthday photoshoot.

She took to Instagram to share photos and wrote;

“That attitude!!! ���� Its officially my baby’s birthday ���Talia is 3 years old 2day �� & her best friend is a Makeup artist ��� . All products used on her face are baby friendly so dont crucify me & it was under her mum’s supervision. She’s my best friend �� am sure people that have been to my studio met her already & they have seen how much we love each other �❤❤ happy birthday my smart baby. I love u so much.”

see photos and read more news here

See photos :

Re: Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
This is 50 shades of Wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
kennygee:
This is 50 shades of Wrong.

How nd y?
Re: Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Isaac93:

How nd y?

She's too young for this and its not cute. The joy of shoots like this is seeing children being children, not some child made to satisfy the vanities of their mother.

1 Like

Re: Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Tamarapetty(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos : 3-year-old Slays In Makeup For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Festus93: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
kennygee:

She's too young for this and its not cute. The joy of shoots like this is seeing children being children, not some child made to satisfy the vanities of their mother.

I support you jor

(1) (Reply)

Davido At The After Party Of The 30 Billion Concert With His 1st Babymama & Daug / GIST: Victor Cyril To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos And Invitation Card / [ND Gist] Hushpuppi Hits Back At Follower Who Chose Wizkid's Style Game Over His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.