Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. (760 Views)

We Don't Want Evil Prophecy Concerning 2022 / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
You have been dating this girl, she told you she was an atheist. You've spent money on her but on your wedding night, she is like "honey, I don't want to lie anymore and I am sorry, I am actually a Christian and Jesus is my personal Lord and.... "

1 Like

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
When your son tells you that he is now for Jesus and will honour him with his tithe. shocked angry

3 Likes

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, HopefulLandord, HardMirror, proudgorgeousga, Tozara, Catfishbilly, donffd, adepeter2027, 0temSapien aka 0temAtum, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, etc.
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
When hunger and poverty don show you pepper for 9ja e come be like say na pastorpreneurship sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by HardMirror(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin
Carrygo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
When you have been looking for job for 5 years, you finally got called for an interview, you submitted your cv to the company 2 days ago citing that you are an atheist but you overheard the boss telling someone that he needs God fearing people in his organisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
When It's 12:45am, a church's loudspeaker is near your window during a night vigil and the pastor roars "give the Lord 21 thunderous hallelujah" grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by michlins(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martinez19:
When It's 12:45am, a church's loudspeaker is near your window during a night vigil and the pastor roars "give the Lord 21 thunderous hallelujah" grin
one church just change am for me. From Sunday wake up to weekdays. Just this morning I heard their noise I was like today na Sunday again. Complain and they say the devil in you is manifesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by hakeem4(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martinez19:
When your son tells you that he is now for Jesus and will honour him with his tithe. shocked angry
you’d free him, don’t force anyone to be an atheist
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by hakeem4(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Lol grin
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
hakeem4:
you’d free him, don’t force anyone to be an atheist
I didn't say I would force him. I would be very shocked and worried.
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by hakeem4(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
michlins:
one church just change am for me. From Sunday wake up to weekdays. Just this morning I heard their noise I was like today na Sunday again. Complain and they say the devil in you is manifesting
Lol
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by HardMirror(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
michlins:
Hehehehe.
Demand for some basic rights are impossible in this country

1 Like

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by michlins(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehe.
Demand for some basic rights are impossible in this country
even my religious folks were like this one na disturbance oh. I just bone
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Saverin: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
hehehehehehe grin
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
STRANGER : do you have a few minutes to talk about Jesus?
ME: I am an atheist and I am not interested.
STRANGER : oh come on, I won't rest until the light of God shines in your heart.
ME:

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Atheist doctors should understand this eg. Catfishbilly)

When you perform a 14 hour surgery on patient, the patient survived and thanks God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by purem(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by purem(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:
You have been dating this girl, she told you she was an atheist. You've spent money on her but on your wedding night, she is like "honey, I don't want to lie anymore and I am sorry, I am actually a Christian and Jesus is my personal Lord and.... "

This can never be possible

And if it's possible, it's not enough reason to end the relationship tho
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by Martinez19(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
purem:

This can never be possible

And if it's possible, it's not enough reason to end the relationship tho
I will end it o. I can't permit religion in my household.
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:

You can't permit religion in your household but you want the owner of a company to permit atheism in his company ? Since you are a bigot as you have clearly shown , don't cry foul when someone else displays bigotry of the same kind .

1 Like

Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by butterflyl1on: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:

FIXED!!

Feeble minded insecure atheists everywhere. grin
Re: Atheist's Life. Things We Don't Want Happening To Us. by purem(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martinez19:

Hey bro been an atheist doesn't attest you to hate religionist

What about someone that turned to atheist at the age of 12, his parents and all his families are religionist, and till, he grew up without been influenced by the challenges.

As an atheist I can marry a religionist

What really matters is understanding and respect

She understands that I don't believe in God and also respects my personal views and vise versa

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points From Rccg 2018 March Holy Ghost Service / Are Christians Really Not Forced To Pay Tithe? / Why Do Spiritualist Avoid Certain Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.