Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Get Over 3000 Hot Selling Ebooks [worth Over $15,000] At Almost Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Over 3000 Hot Selling Ebooks [worth Over $15,000] At Almost Free (308 Views)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over 3000 Hot Selling Ebooks [worth Over $15,000] At Almost Free by Healthy2Wealthy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
How to get over 3000 eBooks from DIFFERENT NICHES with FULL RESELL RIGHT [WORTH over $15,000] at ALMOST FREE.

I want to CONGRATULATE you for stumbling upon this post. If you are not lazy & you need MORE SOURCES OF LEGAL INCOME; sacrifice 2 MINUTES right now & try to READ & UNDERSTAND THIS POST from the beginning to the end as it will SURELY GIVE YOU FINANCIAL FREEDOM & OPEN YOUR EYES TO SIMPLE; GENUINE & LEGAL SECRET OF EARNING $400 TO $2,000 MONTHLY LEGAL INCOME while working ONLINE for ONLY 2 HOURS DAILY by RESELLING OVER 3,000 READILY PREPARED EDUCATIVE & INFORMATIVE EBOOKS with your MOBILE PHONE or LAPTOP from the COMFORT OF YOUR HOME with NO CAPITAL.

I will give you 3000 PLR EBOOKS & MRR EBOOKS with full resell right; with topics ranging from all niche mixed together & you can easily resell each of the 3000 eBooks for as much as $50 to $100 each. With this; you can setup a gig like “I will give you 3000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right” & you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

BONUS: After you get these 3,000 eBooks AT ALMOST FREE; I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU FREE TRAINING on HOW to EARN $400 to $2,000 or more every month from your FACEBOOK; TWITTER; WhatsApp; BBM & other social network accounts with your mobile phone.

GOOD NEWS!!! From these0 3,000 eBooks; you will LEARN OVER 100 LEGAL & GENUINE WAYS OF MAKING GOOD MONEY FROM THE INTERNET with NO START UP CAPITAL; HOW TO TURN YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT INTO ATM & EARN OVER $1,000 MONTHLY LEGAL PROFIT FROM FACEBOOK; THE A TO Z OF GENUINE INTERNET BUSINESSES LIKE: Digital Marketing, Premium WordPress Theme/Plugins development, SEO consultant, Business coaching, Social media consultant, Web design, Resume/cover letter writing, Assistant/task manager, Professional freelancer, Affiliate marketing, Remote technical support, Virtual consignment store, Drop Shipping, App development, Blogging e.t.c.

This is a total of 3000 eBooks. The first category of the 2000 POWERFUL & EDUCATIVE eBooks are all from different niches & the second category of the other 1000 eBooks are stated below based on their niches:-

* 100 Social Media eBooks
* 100 Self Help eBooks
* 100 Fitness and Health eBooks
* 100 Personal and Spiritual eBooks
* 100 Business & Marketing eBooks
* 100 Dating and Relationships eBooks
* 100 Master Re-Sell Rights Vol1
* 100 Master Re-Sell Rights Vol2
* 100 Master Re-Sell Rights Vol3
* 100 Private Label Rights eBooks

DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OFFER! GET THESE 3000 eBooks from DIFFERENT NICHES with FULL RESELL RIGHT [WORTH over $15,000] at ALMOST FREE & you can RESELL the eBooks at $50 to $100 each to EARN $400 TO $2,000 MONTHLY LEGAL INCOME while working ONLINE for ONLY 2 HOURS DAILY with your MOBILE PHONE or LAPTOP from the COMFORT OF YOUR HOME with NO CAPITAL.

To get these 3000 eBooks at ALMOST FREE; or for full info & more resourceful guides; contact me on WhatsApp [Check my WhatsApp number on my signature below this post or on my profile]. MAY THE LORD BLESS $ CROWN OUR EFFORTS.

(1) (Reply)

#innoson Group Vs Gtbank : 30 Key Points You Need To Know About Their Dispute / How To Move Your Business To The Next Level / Sterling Bank Partners 9mobile, Solo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.