Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (14199 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Man Utd: 41% (33 votes)
Chelsea: 40% (32 votes)
Draw: 18% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Tottenham Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On Saturday 17th April 2010 / Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers [1 - 0]On Saturday 3rd April 2010 / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
Kratos007:

guy, chill out, ok? if you are as big as you say you are, show some class and stop with the insults already. you are insulting your fellow nigerians and nairalanders over a footie game miles away, played by people who do not give a hoot about you and i. typing with large fonts just shows you want to be heard by all means. we do not have cataracts neither do we have astigmatism. we can read the fine prints just fine. if you follow chelsea, good for you. if you own estates in slovenia or pasadena, good for you too. stop ramming it down our necks, it indicates a deep lying complex. support your team by all means. argue for them if you will. but do it within the confines of civilized statements. let's see a bigger man now, ok? peace out.
[Ye, i like u brother, very peaceful. Am really angry cos i hv to reply an insult by one of the man united fans, only to hv other morons in support of the fucker, so i just hv to tell them am not gonna be tired of them, am 24/7 online, even though am asleep i never log off, so if they keep, insulting there backside, am gonna keep replying them, once again thank ya
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Kratos007(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt]Ye, me and your mum, how about that? grin grin grin[/size]

what? you do not, under any circumstance, refer to anyone's mum on this site. is that clear? what is wrong with you man? have you no taste? wtf? this has gone on long enough. the game is over. move on. you won. fine. this is coming from an arsenal fan, so you know i have no direct interest in the results of the game. i'm sure you would take exception if someone referred to your mum in a disparaging manner. i, for one wish to see this thread locked. odiaero, hang your head in shame if you are a gentleman. take back the above statement and apologize.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by cabali(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2010
odiaero:

I never knew i was chtting with a big slowpoke, wht is the igbo gat 2 do with our chtting? or do u want to turn it to the igbos?, they will kill ya

what is the igbo gat to do with it? What are we dealing with here?

what do u expect from a misguided 'engineer'.  grin

I wish he could speak better english. He will not apologize to the lad cos he knows no better.

Please lets give him what he wants so we be put our of this misery

BTW, Important to note is that we have got maximum points from Arsenal and Man u. This hasnt happened in a while. only Liverpool seems difficult but I bet you they will fall this weekend. as we continue or crush!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by edoyad(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
Don't you just love those report to the Mod buttons ?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by cabali(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
edoyad:

Don't you just love those report to the Mod buttons ?

they come in so handy grin

can someone ask aero engineer to stop sending me IMs. I am not in mushin slovenia grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
cabali:

what is the igbo gat to do with it? What are we dealing with here?

what do u expect from a misguided 'engineer'.  grin

I wish he could speak better english. He will not apologize to the lad cos he knows no better.

Please lets give him what he wants so we be put our of this misery

BTW, Important to note is that we have got maximum points from Arsenal and Man u. This hasnt happened in a while. only Liverpool seems difficult but I bet you they will fall this weekend. as we continue or crush!!
  Are u a Chelsea Fan Brother?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Martinium(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
Am suprise dat dis so-called "red devils" and their fans are still paled with a 2 - 1 com'on loss. Plz, 2day is present n yesterday is past, so get dat into yo' head and move instead of being myopic n sounding 'devil'(ish). Ehh! undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Martinium:

Am suprise dat dis so-called "red devils" and their fans are still paled with a 2 - 1 com'on loss. Plz, 2day is present n yesterday is past, so get dat into yo' head and move instead of being myopic n sounding 'devil'(ish). Ehh! undecided
Help me console them, they are still crying grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Martinium(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
odiaero:

Help me console them, they are still crying grin grin grin
. Are u sure if they really need consolation or they need anoda whip to shut their gob. Obviously, i think they'll av anoda whip, after all their boss rooney has r'ciev'd his
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2010
Martinium:

. Are u sure if they really need consolation or they need anoda whip to shut their gob. Obviously, i think they'll av anoda whip, after all their boss rooney has r'ciev'd his
I think so brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by toluxa1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
ODIAERO, can you pls reply my post in your thread on the business section? Thanks.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Martinium(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
Kratos007:

what? you do not, under any circumstance, refer to anyone's mum on this site. is that clear? what is wrong with you man? have you no taste? wtf? this has gone on long enough. the game is over. move on. you won. fine. this is coming from an arsenal fan, so you know i have no direct interest in the results of the game. i'm sure you would take exception if someone referred to your mum in a disparaging manner. i, for one wish to see this thread locked. odiaero, hang your head in shame if you are a gentleman. take back the above statement and apologize.
May i ask, pardon me plz. Who made u a judge over adeiro? Did u noticed he waznt d only one ranting with vulgar words? Is d mom of wu ever he is an angel or a human? D adeiro 2, is he a human or an angel? Think b4 u sentence judgement, n do nt take side, ok?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by chelseabmw(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=15pt]What's happening in here?[/size]
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Up Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 by Martinium(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
odiaero:

Up Chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th December 2023 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 17th November 2012 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (1 - 0) On 17th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.