Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Learn Bootstrap! And Create Website The Easy Way - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bootstrap! And Create Website The Easy Way (464 Views)

One Page Website: The Untold Truth About It / How To Create Website 2018? A Super Cool Idea Getting You Online / How To Index Your Website (the Ultimate Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Bootstrap! And Create Website The Easy Way by kenndnerd(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
hi there if you wanna create a website and you basically find

WordPress or Even other coding platform

then Bootstrap (Twitter bootstrap) is the best for you

according to Wikipedia Twitter bootstrap

Bootstrap is a free and open-source front-end web

framework for designing websites and web applications.

It contains HTML- and CSS-based design templates for typography, forms, buttons, navigational

and other interface components, as well as optional JavaScript extensions. Unlike many web

frameworks, it concerns itself with front-end development only.

too much Grammar ABI? well yes I guess Twitter bootstrap is used in building responsive

website I.e mobile enabled sites bootstrap was developed by the team at

Twitter that is where it Got it's name also Twitter bootstrap also focuses on front-end I.e no need to

Go to configure anything on the server

Twitter bootstrap uses the following

HTML

CSS

JAVASCRIPT

But no need for all that coding with the trick I'll be giving you

you would be building websites in no time

check out this Big sites that uses Bootstrap

Walmart.com

Spotify.com

and so many more

me on whatapp

inbox @ 09064914695 if you're serious to learn to create websites

with bootstrap and I'll tell u what's involved ...lol.... and I'll will also show u how to sell

the services of a website designer with bootstrap u can't go wrong

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting: Nigeria Risks Losing N21.8bn To Other Nations / Facebook To Launch Smart Home Speakers With 15-inch Display In July In 2018 / Just Testing - Nothing To See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.