Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Secret To End Spirit Husband & Masturbation In One Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret To End Spirit Husband & Masturbation In One Day (1387 Views)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To End Spirit Husband & Masturbation In One Day by eberetos: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Many have prayed & might have done series of dry fasts on spirit spouse & masturbation problem, but in here lies the fastest solution to it..A one day solution to it!! Try it and see instant result in one day..

One day means 24 hours...This is it!!

Follow these steps!!

1) Confess your sins & tell Jesus to forgive u all your sins & accept him....5 minutes

2) Tell the Holyspirit in prayers to make you digest the bible deeply....15 minutes.

3) Read the whole of the book of John & meditate ( use king james version) .... 5 hours

4) Sing praises ....30 minutes.

5) 12am midnight, sing praises 10 minutes.

6) 12:10am to 12:40am, break every covenant with the spirit of masturbation, spirit husband or wife and sexual demons...30 minutes

7) 12:40am to 12:50, cast out the spirit of masturbation, spirit husband or wife and sexual demons with the blood of Jesus.

cool 12:50am to 1:00 am, pour the blood of Jesus on these spirits, mentioning them one by one..

9) 1:00 am to 3:00 am, imagine Jesus on the cross with much blood on His body, & then begin to say "blood of Jesus" only for 2 hours.

10) 3:00am to 5:00 am, begin to say "Holy Ghost fire" only for 2 hours......

11) 5:00am to 5:15am, close all openings in your body that allow demons to enter with the blood of Jesus..

12) Thank God for 5 minutes.....You cant see those nonsense forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret To End Spirit Husband & Masturbation In One Day by eberetos: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
Try it

(1) (Reply)

If Yahweh Is The Only God, Who Is He Jealous Of? / Anointed Preacher, Apostle Joshua Selman Is Getting Married Soon / Lust Is A Common Problem For Many Christians Nowadays. What Next, After Lust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.