Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Would Like Revenge On Man United, Says LVG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Would Like Revenge On Man United, Says LVG (576 Views)

"Ronaldo Is A GIANT And An IMPORTANT Player For Man United" Says Erik Ten Hag / We Will Take Revenge On Senegal – Salah Tells Egypt Team Mates After AFCON Final / Ighalo Need A Month To Settle At United, Says Sanchez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like Revenge On Man United, Says LVG by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Louis van Gaal is still bitter at his Manchester United axing and would welcome the opportunity to “get one over” on the Red Devils.

Mourinho was van Gaal's assistant at Barcelona between 1997 and 2000, and the Dutchman explained he did not blame his former colleague for his exit.

Van Gaal was in charge at Old Trafford for two years, but was sacked in the summer of 2016 despite winning the FA Cup in his final game in charge.

Read more: http://www.footballmole.com/2017/12/i-would-like-revenge-on-man-united-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Supporters Club Programme For 2018 / Victor Moses Clinch Player-of-the-year Award Ahead Of Ndidi / Poland To Launch New World Cup Kit With Super Eagles Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.